Search results

1. Autel VAG 405 reader

Just found this searching as I'd read that on the Autel VAG 405 and have a TDI130. Just ordered the Blusmart Thanks for the heads up
  2. Blown my door speakers - Need advice on replacments

Thanks. I may be in touch this weekend after ive checked exactly which are blown. I'm guessing all the main speakers but not sure on the tweeters. I need to go to a breakers for a few other bits but if I don't have any luck i'll let you know. PM me how much you'd want for them with postage...
  3. Blown my door speakers - Need advice on replacments

Thanks! I haven't been able to test with another HU but there might be a change some of the tweaters survived as that's all I could hear when it first blew. I'll need to get a multimeter on them to be sure though Ive had the doors apart before to fix the water leak problem so have a rough...
  4. Blown my door speakers - Need advice on replacments

What a place to put a cupholder.. £2 cup of coffee and a back road with potholes has cost me a Pioneer head unit and blown the speakers! I know this car is based around the Audi A3 + Golf mk4 and the same as a Toledo.. If I'm going to breakers hunting does anyone know if the speakers out...
  5. Exhaust Mountings

Around 18months back I had this problem and every garage I tried said they wouldn't weld it. So I gave in and had an entire new box... Its recently started rattling again so I'm guessing another mount has failed.. Id gladly pay £40 for it to be welded rather than a box again! This time i'll...
  6. Flashing Glow Plug Light - New Brake Switch & Bulbs - Please Help?

Thanks for taking time to reply :) Ive solved it! Seems one the bulb holders had shorted. Managed to fix it and everything is back to normal now :D
  7. How to - Change Brake Light Switch

Awesome guide. I used this to replace the switch but still have no brake lights and still have the flashing glow plug light I have changed the bulbs and checked the fuse The LED strip brake light is lit all the time yet is much brighter when the brake pedal is pressed Any ideas? I don't know...
  8. Flashing Glow Plug Light - New Brake Switch & Bulbs - Please Help?

I found this site via google after searching for a solution to the flashing glow plug light on the dash and loss of brake lights... The problem is that all the solutions ive found say to replace the brake light switch, which I have done. Also fitted new bulbs and checked the brake light fuse...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise