Search results

1. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Correct, even nicer when the sun is out!
  2. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Naturally it was chucking it down when I collected it, but i've already been very very impressed by it. Any general tips for a first time Cupra owner would be very well received!
  3. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Picked up my urban silver manual ST today and it was worth the wait. Coming from a diesel Civic, everything is relative, but boy does it get down the road. And it's a handsome thing to boot
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

My car was built last week (7) and delivered to Sheerness docks yesterday aboard the Grand Venus, so hopefully wont be long now! :D
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sorry for the delay, its 450 cashback as the rest was a deposit I will get back, in my head 900 sounds nicer but obviosuly makes it slightly more. Should check the paperwork for the actual costs as it feels like so long ago it was ordered! Dealer was CMC Seat in Harlow. They let me have a...
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Just spoken to the dealer, confirmed build week of 7, Cupra ST manual in Urban Silver with no extras, ordered 25th October Got a reasonably good deal that works out as 6xdeposit then 23 at about £230 a month along with £900 cashback..thats 10,000k a year
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Was on the phone to customer services today, unconfirmed build week 10, that was ordered on 25th Oct (43)
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

They were still listing Ice Silver on the website and in the brochure when i ordered mine last week. Rang up to a slightly awkward conversation about Urban silver instead which is the colour i went for on my ST. Though wondering if i should have got one of the blue's. With the waiting time i...
  9. Options affecting Leon lead times

25/10 :2nd::think::help:
  10. Options affecting Leon lead times

Hi guys, you can add more order to the list, Cupra ST manual, in silver, no options. Ordered 25/11/16 with no word on build date yet. Dealer quoted 20-22 weeks being normal but may be bought forward. Cheers
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Morning all, first post so thought I'd make it relevant, ordered a Cupra ST manual in urban silver (though Ice silver was still being quoted at dealer!) on PCH for a couple of years, 10k a year mileage, no extras! Drove a DSG 5dr at the dealer and loved it. Now the long wait begins! Anybody...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.