Search results

1. Mobile phone

● Press the unit button Setup within the telephone context. ● Press the function button Bluetooth setup . ● Press the function button My devices . ● In the list of devices linked, press the function button remove after the mobile phone to be deleted and then press Delete to confirm the...
  2. Leon 5FO - MIB1, Software Updates (Give This A Chance?)

I have downloaded and extracted the update files onto a 16Gb class10 card ready to update my MIB1 unit however i'm slightly hesitant to do it because of the errors others have mentioned afterwards and I don't have an OBD2 device to clear them. What are these errors and are they sure to appear...
  3. Retro fit auto lights

About 2 weeks for mine. Don't take any notice of the tracking, mine was still being processed in China then turned up the next day.
  4. Retro fit auto lights

Noticed I hear a single bleep when ignition switched on and in the AUTO position.
  5. Retro fit auto lights

Found these programming instructions but have not tried them yet. Sure someone will. AUTO HEADLAMP MODULE - PROGRAMMING Installation: 1.Remove original headlight switch. 2.Insert the module into the original harness. 3.Install Auto headlight switch. 4. Turn on ignition switch, then...
  6. Retro fit auto lights

Replaced my light switch this evening and have to say it was very easy. Routed the sensor wire behind the trim and for the sensor I didn't stick it to the trim as it would not be angled to the light correctly, I firmly pushed it into the trim slot for a neat fit.The sensor works perfectly when a...
  7. Retro fit auto lights

Thanks for posting that mod. Kit ordered looking forward to fitting it. Cheers & Beers.
  8. Washer fuse location

My washers have not worked for the past 4 days in this very cold weather. Thought maybe the pump was u/s. so today I poured a kettle of warm to hot water over the washer bottle/pump from inside the engine bay and hey presto.....washers working again. Quick fix.
  9. Leon Mk3 Official Seat Workshop Manuals Link

Thank you sir, you're a gent.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.