Search results

1. Seat Leon parking sensors not working.

I’ve not had a chance to check yet, but will do soon and report back, I think it might be the two inner ones however.
  2. Seat Leon parking sensors not working.

Thanks I understand what you mean, I’ll give it a go.
  3. Seat Leon parking sensors not working.

Hi, I have 2010 Leon FR diesel, earlier in the year some one hit me from behind, it was a very low speed bump in traffic the only damage I could see was a cracked number plate. Later when I got home I noticed the parking sensors were not working my car has front and rear sensors every time I put...
  4. RNS 315 No Sound.

That’s a good point, i’ll Check the wiring diagrams on the units and see if they’re the same. Thanks.
  5. RNS 315 No Sound.

Hi, Yeah it does turn off when I take the key out, but it seems to draining the battery, if left overnight. It doesn’t happen when the rns unit is removed.
  6. RNS 315 No Sound.

Hi, I've changed the head unit in my 2010 Leon FR from a RNS310 to a RNS315 everything works but there's no sound and it also seems to draining my battery, is there any extra coding that needs to done? Thanks.
  7. Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

When I did the download there was only one disc for 0351 and one for 0357. It’s stuck now and won’t switch on so i’ve bought an RNS315. I’ll probably sell the RNS310 for spares and repairs on eBay.
  8. Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

Yeah it has plenty of features for the money, looks very nice and Apple car play is very useful feature, but it doesn’t integrate with the mfd which I find is useful feature of the rns 310/315.
  9. Guide to updating RNS310 Firmware

I tried the firmware update on mine the 0351 disc install went smoothly and it ejected the disc, so I took it out and I pressed finish, I then got a white screen with a message saying update process active please wait phase 1/3 then it sounded as though it was trying to load the disc so I put it...
  10. Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

It was the dash display that I didn’t want to lose as its quite useful to be able to see junction and roundabout exits at a quick glance. I’ll probably just upgrade to a RNS315 so that I can have DAB. Thanks for the info.
  11. Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

Hi, Has anyone fitted a Pioneer SPH-DA120 to their Leon? I'm thinking of getting one to replace my RNS310 because of the Apple Car Play but don't want to lose the direction display that appears in the MFD. Otherwise i may just upgrade to a RNS315 so that i can get DAB and bluetooth audio...
  12. Hi All New member from Birmingham

Hi all, I’m from the Alum Rock area Andy. I’ll get some pics up when I can.
  13. Hi All New member from Birmingham

Hi all, just bought a 2010 Leon FR TDI in silver, i’m just getting used to it and it seems to be great little motor. Umar.
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.