Search results

1. Stephenator280

Dq250 behaviour in sport mode (Cupra 280)

I have noticed recently that the first time it changes gear in sport mode, usually when the engine is turning over 5000 rpm (which seems to be the point where it does the dsg fart) the gear change can be quite drawn out, in some cases It can cause a jolting sensation. This never seems to happen...
  2. Stephenator280

280st cupra Exhaust Question and potential problem

Having recently had my front resonator removed, I decided to take some time to inspect my exhaust after I got back from work. One thing That has been nagging at the back of my mind for a while was why one on my exhaust tips (the driver-side one) was very dark with soot/carbon build up, yet the...
  3. Stephenator280

Who’s Cupra is/was this?

I came across this Cupra hatch on autotrader a while back and thought it worth posting here. IMO it is a really nice example of how a few choice mods can make the stock car look more purposeful. Does anyone recognise the car? Current : Cupra 280 ST Previous: BMW 335i LCI, Skoda Octavia Vrs...
  4. Stephenator280

Powder coating for Cupra 280/290 y spoke 19 inch

I’m considering having my wheels powder coated in black. Has anyone had this done for a 280/290 with the 19 inch Y spoke design? Current : Cupra 280 ST Previous: BMW 335i LCI, Skoda Octavia Vrs mk2, Honda S2000
  5. Stephenator280

ACC sensor falls foul of wildfowl

I recently had a run in with a pheasant on the M11. Managed to hit him right in the middle of my ACC sensor (which made my car look as though it had eaten the thing). The impact dislodged the sensor as it knocked it off its mount. Luckily the bird didn’t explode, so there wasn’t too much mess on...
  6. Stephenator280

Hi from Cambridgeshire

Hi All, Thought I’d finally join the forum as I’ve been led to this forum pretty much every time I look for information on my car. My car is a 280 ST. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.