Search results

1. Starting issue

Forgot to update this. Turns out that the camshaft sensor was the issue.
  2. Cordoba 1.4TDI BNM losing coolant

Hey Guys, Ive noticed over the last couple of days that my Cordoba is loosing coolant. I've been searching and cant seem to find a leak anywhere around the engine. Topped it up last night and when I check it this morning the coolant level was the same, drove to work and checked it again and the...
  3. Starting issue

Anyone?
  4. Newbie

Cheers Andy. Iv been looking through the site for a while now and it seems to have a lot of information. I'm looking for threads on the 2006 Cordoba for some inspiration. Doesn't seem all that popular. Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  5. Starting issue

Hey guys, I have an intermittent issue with my 2006 Seat Cordoba, Its the 1.4L Diesel BNM engine. Occasionally the car is quite lazy starting when hot, it could take 6-7 turns before it will fire up, however when its cold I dont have this issue. Has anyone come across this issue before...
  6. Newbie

Hi all, Joe is my name, I'm from Ireland and I have a 2006 Seat Cordoba 1.4 Diesel. Got the lend of it for 2 weeks about a year ago and told the owner they weren't getting it back as I was getting into my 30's and couldn't be only playing with my old Nissan's lol. Iv a few technical...
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.