Search results

1. Leon St Boot gas struts

I mate, how are these now you've had them on for 4 weeks or so? Any teething problems?
  2. Leon 5FO - MIB1, Software Updates (Give This A Chance?)

Hi Andrew, any chance of getting the copy on an SD card for me? I reckon my copy may have been for a different country, eg. Spain, and thus, TMC is scanning for Spanish Frequencies and not UK frequencies and thus not finding anything
  3. Green menu Seat Leon FR 2015 MIB2

Hi I recently found this tonight too and activated the Carbon background. I also noticed I could get into TMC information through the Green Menu. I am having problems with my TMC, could someone open that menu and send me a picture of the default settings as I believe mine has corrupted with an...
  4. Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Any idea why my TMC Traffic Alerts may have failed since I upgraded a few weeks ago?
  5. Niallain's Mk3 Leon FR 184 SC

Would failing to acknowledge this error code restrict the Traffic TMC from working correctly?
  6. Leon 5FO - MIB1, Software Updates (Give This A Chance?)

Hi Guys Please apologise if this has been covered, I've spent 30 minutes browsing the forum's as a new comer but as of yet I have not managed to find my exact answer. For Reference: Vehicle Details are below: 2014 Seat Leon ST FT MIB1 5FO Firmware 0480 I recently updated my MIB1 Multimedia...
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I've just re-found the post myself! Buggar! On that note then, can someone just tell me how to input a postcode as this is my biggest bug bear on my system, I so far have not found this feature despite owning the car for 6 weeks!
  8. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Hi Guys I've read through this post. I have the 5FO system, albeit, I'm not sure of the version right now. Could someone copy and paste the instructions for this system. I've read the entire post and remember reading the work-around which had 4 steps, however, I cannot remember what...