Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Here it is. Sorry for the delay!
  2. Cupra Tyre Noise

they (contis) are really poor for noise - i know the ps4 are the go to for driving, how do they compare for noise?
  3. Value of my Exeo ST?

Its whatever you can sell for I suppose. I sold my 2013 ST Sport Tech 170 for £7.2k in 2016 at 76k. A bit tatty (wheels and chips) and a PS motor on its way.... Bought for £14k in (late) 2013 with 3k on the clock from a main dealer. Great car and loved the seats and old school quality cabin.
  4. Debadging front grille

Can you easily debadge the front grille? Its a Cupra 300. The rear is debadged thru necessity, having had one of the badges on the brink of falling off, so got me thinking about the front one.... Never going to be a sleeper with 19" wheels and red calipers tho!
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I had my first proper thrash - at 1200mls and now broken in a little. The pull from 30-70 is awesome, as is the ability to lift off and pull out of corners (even on stock tyres - on the PS4s it must be out of this world!). Next stop is some carista mods, what would everyones suggestions be? oh...
  6. Iphone and contacts - 2018 cupra

Hi all, i have an iphone thru work and only have 300 or so contacts. however the sync either thru car play or normal BT only syncs to the letter 'M' am i being thick with it? thanks in advance!
  7. New Cupra owners, whats your MPG??

Well impressed - 34mpg on a 120miles motorway cruise at 74mph...... (with a few 'manoeuvres') Car only has 1200mls in and on standard fuel too, so hopefully see a wee bit more in the future. Will be fine to offset the 21mpg daily commute. :-)
  8. New Virtual cockpit

Now available - just seen the new Leon brochures....!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.