Search results

1. bradleymarky

Wheel arch damage.

Hi. I’ve just been to view 2 67 plate Ibiza’s for my son’s first car. Both the cars on the nsf wheel arch looked like they’d been pushed out, the dealer said it might have been when going up a kerb. Has anybody come across this or maybe just a coincidence
  2. bradleymarky

Towing eye cover.

Thanks mate. I think it’s shut at the moment due to the virus, shame because it’s only a couple of miles away from me.
  3. bradleymarky

Towing eye cover.

Mine was stolen a couple of nights ago. Cheapest I’ve seen is £46 painted. Does anybody know anywhere that’s a bit cheaper.
  4. bradleymarky

Cupra 280 Weird Creaking noise

Started doing it again yesterday, i`ve checked a few videos and it does sound like pre ignition. going to do a video today and post it. I do have a tuning box fitted so not sure if thats to do with it, cars a 65 plate fr diesel.
  5. bradleymarky

Cupra 280 Weird Creaking noise

Is it like a pinking noise kind of like you are in too higher gear but then goes when the turbo kicks in, if so mine started doing this last week but stopped.
  6. bradleymarky

Head unit removal.

Thanks mate.
  7. bradleymarky

Head unit removal.

Nobody
  8. bradleymarky

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

theres a large black plastic panel inside the door that rattles, I used sticky foam to cover the corners and also went over a few bits that already had manufacture foam on. It’s a pain to do and you must be a little brave but I can turn the radio down now. I was going to do a “how to” but was...
  9. bradleymarky

Head unit removal.

Does anybody know where I can get the pins to remove the head unit. Sounds like a small vibration behind so want to have a look.
  10. bradleymarky

Removed door card and fixed the annoying rattle. Swine of a job but well worth it.
  11. bradleymarky

Boot Gas Struts

Just fitted mine and work well. I quickly realised its a lot easier fitting the bottom part of the strut first. Is there still nothing for the ST yet ??
  12. bradleymarky

Got the DTUK box in and has turned the car into a monster. Shame the weather is not letting me push it.
  13. bradleymarky

DTUK Tuning box 150

On the CRDT+ box is setting 1 or 3 the highest in regards to torque.
  14. bradleymarky

Would I get a decent fr for under

Couple for sale on the mk3 owners on Facebook.
  15. bradleymarky

Would I get a decent fr for under

Have a look on Facebook marketplace, seen a couple of )3 plates for reasonable money.
  16. bradleymarky

Cupra wheels & tyres sale price?

I`ve seen them for sale for £550 with tyres but needed a full refurb. If yours are in good condition with good tyres you can probably raise it another £200/250.
  17. bradleymarky

DTUK Tuning box 150

Can you let me know when you are willing to let it go, not in a rush but I’m looking to buy now.
  18. bradleymarky

DTUK Tuning box 150

As long as price and location suit mate.
  19. bradleymarky

DTUK Tuning box 150

Cant afford a new one at present so going down the used route, do these have to be reset by dtuk or can they just be plugged in. Whats the worst that can happen. :shrug:
  20. bradleymarky

Strange rattle.

It didnt do it yesterday or today, i shall wait to see what happens next. Thanks for the ideas guys.