Search results

1. Parts Compatibility

Hello Guys, I paying around in my mind on a Possible project. I do not have much experience with SEAT vehicles so I would appreciate some help here. Are the 2010 Leon parts like engine, DSG box with all the bits and pieces including dashboard clocks etc. Can be fitted to a Altea XL or...
  2. 2012 Altea xl stereo upgrade

I used have a Freetrack and bought one yesterday. The way I will (would) do it is upgrading the arial to a GPS/DAB/FM/AM shark style blaupunkt arial of Ebay. Than buy a Kenwood or Alpine or whatever double din unit fits to your budget. Latest ones supports apple/ android play via bluetooth
  3. Altea Freetrack TDI lowered

Look Nice. I just bought one Freetrack and waiting for delivery. Lowering will be the first thing. What size wheels and tyres you have? I cannot decide between 18 and 19"
  4. Fuel pump??

Hello Guys Happy New Year! I bought a 170 bhp 4x4 diesel Altea freetrack with a know cold start issue. I planning to modify it so I will replace all the glow plugs an filters anyway. However if the issue is with the 1st fuel pump not the HPFP. Are there an uprated version available? Also...
  5. Freetrack Speed pulse wire

Anyone?? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. New Freetrack owner and AUX port question!!!

I think there is one on the rear section of the middle console, but not 100%.:D
  7. Freetrack Speed pulse wire

Hello Guys. Anyone could tell me where to acsess easily to a Speed pulse wire on a freetrack. I just had a new headunit installed and the navigation keep asking for that wire, but I have no idea where to look. Cheers
  8. PCV Delate, Replacement or catch can application

Hello Guys, Ok PCV valve. I need a bit of advice regarding this issue. I red good opinions about the delete of the valve, about the oil catch application and of course the newer factory PCV replacement. At this point I cannot decide. Please experts out there explain me in a little...
  9. Limalex

Hello to All, I just become a proud Seat ovner and planning to pimp my ride slowly. I hope i will find many mods, tipps and tricks I can do with my 09 plate Altea Freetrack 2l TSI. i will try not post idiot questionbs, but be patient and relaxd with me becouse my mechanincal knowledge is...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise