Search results

1. Remap Stage 1 Figures

On paper that’s a weak remap. Even if the go gain was safe. The torque headroom should be much bigger. Other than that. It should be rather substantial driving difference. Those figures are what I’d expect from a 1.4. In fact I’ve had more gains from the torque side. Sent from my iPhone...
  2. 2.0 TSi 190 removed from sale?

Celtic tuning is possible. I don’t know anywhere else. But revo and goapr do not have it as an option for seat. Maybe for Audi. But since it’s discontinued, I doubt there’s many about for it to be “worthy” of their time to make now. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. 1.4 or 1.8?

She “DROVE” that thing. I’m assuming that the 50mpg was an average figure. For her to decrease it that much is more, she probably drove like it in the 20s to drop that down 7 vs the length of time you’ve had it [emoji23] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. 2.0 TSi 190 removed from sale?

Your biggest mistake would be testing the 190 while being unsure and happy with your current car. Don’t do it unless your certain because that’s all you’ll think of. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. 2.0 TSi 190 removed from sale?

Because Audi is the prime car in the vag group. It’s to make you feel like your getting more paying the premium that’s all. You’ll also notice they list it faster than the Leon too. The only thing in favour for Audi is that the 190 tsi comes in manual where in Leon’s it’s just DSG. But downside...
  6. 1.4 or 1.8?

Looking back based on remapping I’d pick 1.8. I had this decision before I bought mine without the idea of a remap. I went 1.4 for the sake of 0.5 seconds for more mpg. But I’ve mapped it after and I like it. The gain potential from the 1.8 is nearing a stick cupra with more torque. I wish I...
  7. Hit and run whilst parked - Weekend Ruined!

I’d prob just fork out rather than through insurance. I mean if they did would they even record it as an insurance claim? I’m pretty anal about driving cat registered cars. Plus it sounds well cheaper to do it yourself. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Child seat in 3 door

If you have concerns about this then 5 dr is for you. If you don’t have passengers very often 3dr be fine but from sounds of it you’ll be needing to go to the back quite often. Having to get your baby or passenger out the car everytime you need to get someone out the back is not convenient for...
  9. Carwocars underwhelming new Cupra figures..

I’m sure seat will be doing the hybrid one and cupra which have come into their own brand will do the regular cupras. Each will have their own badge Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Carwocars underwhelming new Cupra figures..

Too hard to say. As they heavily covered this car and from only one angle it’s very hard to get a good opinion. I quite like the st line of the new focus though. But can’t tell if that’s a bad thing for the cupra... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Approved warranty not covering full cost of repairs!

Don’t be discouraged by seat. The warranty is not seats fault it’s the dealer that misrepresented the deal to you. I buy seat used car warranty every year and it fine and will let you go anywhere without limit. What is the fault? And if I was you I’d pay. Get a receipt for the diagnostic...
  12. 2.0 TSi 190 removed from sale?

Ok sounds good. I did have a look at the fr models last night. Didn’t see the 190 on there. But I’ll check the excellence. But in 2018 was the last time I seen one available to get. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Boost/turbo

If your right. It would be useful to know how much boost you have in that gear before it peaks and spikes again in each gear. Much more useful for manual/manual mode in my opinion. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. 2.0 TSi 190 removed from sale?

Are you sure they discontinuing them. For a while now cupra has supposed to be breaking away from seat as it’s own brand. So it’s still effectively a “seat” car but with the cupra badge which you can see looking at the cupra r. Only cupra doesn’t have the car available to configure. The new...
  15. Battery warranty

Doesn’t sound good. I’m getting flashbacks. A year ago I had some error come up on the screen about some electrical issue. I never read it well just assumed it was something to do with my car not seeming to be locked over night (which I’m sure that I did). So my issues started happening with...
  16. How many miles do you get on a full tank?

If I didn’t enjoy putting my foot down id would buy a tank and drive “conservatively” but that’s unrealistic for me. Plus I do not have the act version...and it’s remapped hence the heavy foot. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. How many miles do you get on a full tank?

Srs that’s quite low in my mind. But I don’t own a cupra. But I know I’d drive it like I stole it on a regular. But in my 1.4 petrol prob about 300 maybe 350. But I think that’s low. I’d expect 400-450 Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Remap MK3 1.4tsi Nottingham

If you go to revo or goapr and get a high performance fuel map. The torque gains will be felt easily. Went to revo with no experience, had a basic map. Didn’t really feel it (your right there). Had it off for a bit, went back there and had the performance map. The torque increase was doubled...
  19. Remap MK3 1.4tsi Nottingham

I know goapr have a place in Nottingham. Never been but they do jobs I heard better than revo. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Do you think I debadge the leon logo it will look good or will I regret it ?

I personally think the black needs something like the FR if it is one otherwise it looks too plain. Like other colours you would have the black back plate that contrast the plainness of the paint which is why they look good on hot hatches. On my FR it’s stock. But I think if I had a cupra (or...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.