Search results

1. Noise a coincidence?

Hi guys. Odd one here. And not sure if it’s a coincidence. I had a major service done last year so in theory I’m not scheduled to have it done for two years although I did notice in the service book it was scheduled for one year. So anyway as the days nears to the 365 days, warning every time...
  2. How to I make an official complaint?

As title says. Quant to make a complaint against the particular seat in question. Long story short. They’ve had my car pushing on 7 weeks. Told me the issue is one thing. Now another and won’t forward the report of the vehicle to warranty to the point they won’t do nothing if the deadline...
  3. New battery any good or something else?

Hi guys, bought a brand new battery from seat. I had just driven the car and pulled up and Turned the engine off with the infotainment playing for say 2-4 mins tops. And then I see on the infotainment a warning about low battery. Turn engine on or turn the radio off. My old battery I could do...
  4. Uprated clutch seat Leon?

Hi people. Had my car verified that the clutch is going. It’s a mk3 14 plate 1.4 Leon tsi FR. Could someone point me in the right direction in regards to cost and something better than stock. I don’t know if stock is comparable to a sports clutch/flywheel. But looking at a sports grade with...
  5. Stock spark plugs vs NGK BKR7EIX iridium

Can anyone please advise me on the spark plus used and what quality they are in the 13 plate mk3 leons and onwards. ive got a 14 leon fr so its 3 years old. I'm planning on doing a remap and i been reading up on another thread on here suggesting to change the spark plugs to the NGK BKR7EIX...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members