Search results

1. Lamba sensors

The tuning company i sent it to supplied and fitted it for me. Im not sure i think it must of been genuine because it was over £100 Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  2. Lamba sensors

Ive got a fault code. Lamba sensor B1 S1 performance too low. After replacing the sensor ive still got the code. Its a decat exhaust. And with this the car misfires/lumpy when you let off the accelerator when on boost. Any ideas? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  3. N249, combi valve and secondary air pump

Can you just purely unbolt it and re connect it up after cleaning? Is there amy procedures you need to do after? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  4. 17963 P1555 Charge Pressure Upper Limit exceeded FAULT

Ive just had the same code pop up! Cars gone into limp mode. I need help Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  5. The correct way to do an N249 bypass the full guide

is there any reason I cant see the photos?
  6. Mk4 Fmic

Ive fit a front mount to mine and now sometimes it idles rough on cold? Can anyone shed any light? Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk
  7. Rough idle

Hi all Ive recently fit a front mount to my beefa and sometimes on cold it idles rough and nearly cuts out. Can anyone shed any light on what the problem could be? Cheers. Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk