Search results

1. phil_m

TD05 18G Engine building

Very little difference in terms of spool between VF34 and 18G.
  2. phil_m

major missfire problems. fixed finally !!!!!!

About time :clap: now you can get a remap.:)
  3. phil_m

Boost leak test

Sorted perfectly normal apparently.
  4. phil_m

Boost leak test

Tested from tip to the end of throttle body hose and plugged where the pcv puck goes. Phil
  5. phil_m

Boost leak test

Done a boost leak test the other day and i could here oil bubbling in the sump, i would assume its getting past the turbo seals. Is this normal or are my seals shot? Phil
  6. phil_m

New Toyo R1R's now available!

Are Camskill still the cheapest for the R1R's i am getting a current price of £199 per tyre for 225/40/18 Phil
  7. phil_m

6 speed O2M gear ratios / cupra r v TT v R32 ?

This might be of some use. http://www.turbo-conversion.com/16v-turbo-conversion/16v-turbo-conversion/54
  8. phil_m

GT28RS or IHI?

Have you got the IHI setup fitted on your car sham?
  9. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Southbend Clutch and flywheel have been removed and as you can see from the pics there are burn marks where the disc has been draging. The old Spec clutch has been put back in and gear selection/release is fine, so proves there is nothing wrong with the car and that the trouble lies with...
  10. phil_m

AFR Gauge on AGU

Yes mate i think i connected mine to the back of the switch..
  11. phil_m

AFR Gauge on AGU

I would still connect the wire Rob, as when i turn my lights off at night the gauge becomes extremely bright.
  12. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Yeah i think i am fooked either way if i send it back i dont suppose southbend are going to admit that there is something wrong with it, The garage is not prepared to have the car sitting there while i send the clucth back either, So i think my only option is to source a clutch from elsewhere...
  13. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

What flywheel did you use Steve?
  14. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Car has had a new Master cylinder today and the stystem power bled, and its still the same, so its looking more like a Faulty clutch.. :confused:
  15. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Cheers mate will get them to try this.
  16. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Cheers guys Getting them to replace the master cylinder on monday so fingers crossed that will cure it..
  17. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Possibly mate, but the garage are adamant that its not the problem, think i will get them to do it anyway.
  18. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

The only reason i changed was because the biting point on the Spec was right on the limit, and to be honest never really liked the feel of it from day 1. Had a look at the old clutch though and it wasn't that badly worn. not down to the rivets anyway..
  19. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Yeah i know steve, makes it worse when the parts come from the state's aswell, that will teach me, wont be happening again.:(
  20. phil_m

Southbend clutch trouble

Looking at the picture of the plate it has marked on it GEARBOX-SIDE so i wouldn't of thought that they could of got that wrong. I am getting them to price up the master cylinder.
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.