Search results

1. Exactly where under the carpet?

There's no sign of the label ever having been there. Maybe a new carpet. Hoping I can get D M Keith in York to get the options from the VIN at some point.
  2. Suggestion : Non-model specific forum

Specifically thinking about satnav info which is scattered around the place. Maybe have a forum under the SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum includes Members Projects area that is not model specific, or have a specific Navigation forum in with the VCDS/Tuning forums? And the first thread...
  3. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

No need to format the SD, though I spose it might be quicker. You can just delete the maps directory before unzipping straight onto the SD card
  4. Uploading Speed Camera / POIs

The National Trust/Fish n Chips/etc have gone in OK from CSV's download from t'internet. It's the Garmin's address book that needs some work. I'll re-read your previous posts on this Tell. [Edit] OK, read your linked thread Importing Satnav Destinations from External Satnavs to the Car's...
  5. Uploading Speed Camera / POIs

Personal POI Import - Success (of a kind) Well, the import of the POIs was successful. Copied them in from a USB stick. My unit is a MIB2 Standard so I copied the corresponding PersonalPOI and metadata files to the root of the stick prior to importing. Not sure if the files as they were...
  6. Exactly where under the carpet?

:lol: Yeah, should be! If the one from the carpet looks as if it's been removed (as opposed to never fitted) I'll be suspicious as to why they've both gone.
  7. Uploading Speed Camera / POIs

Creation works; update to try this evening Thank Tell, The link to the VW site works. It's in post 53 in the thread on the Aussie Golf forum that gives the instructions for those of you that want to know. w w...
  8. Exactly where under the carpet?

I thought that was 'the carpet'. It's possible to pull it up, but not easy!! And mine doesn't have the sticker on it. I'll take a closer look and see if it shows signs of having had it removed. So anyone, how can I get hold of the information that should have been on the sticker? James
  9. Uploading Speed Camera / POIs

VW Site changed? Hello Tell, It appears that VW have updated their website and it now only seems to offer Car-Net functionality to send POI's over t'internet rather than generate a file to put on a card. Do you or anyone else know if it's still possible to create POI files compatible with...
  10. Exactly where under the carpet?

Thanks Ray, so not actually in the wheel well itself then? I'll see if I can peer under there without having to undo all the side trim, which on the ST wraps round at the bottom and comes out about 6" across the base of the boot.
  11. Exactly where under the carpet?

I'm trying to find the vehicle data label for my newly aquired ST 2015. It's either been removed from the service booklet (there's a staple in the cover with the corner of something stuck under it) or was never there. I know it's meant to be under the carpet in the boot, but that's quite a...
  12. New SEAT Leon owner, Selby

Hello any and everyone. We've just bought a 65 plate Leon ST to replace a very tired 54 plate Focus. Managed to persuade my better half that the estate is just as easy to drive as a hatchback and far more useful. Hope the Leon does as well as my old Octavia - still going strong but now with...