Search results

1. Downpipe compatibility

hello all MOT time and I need a new downpipe, one for sale from a mark 6 golf gti which the owner said used to fit his mk5 gti, I’m assuming this will be the same but can anyone confirm they are interchangeable? Car is a 2008 Leon cupra, I think the ko3 and ko4 exhaust flanges are the same but...
  2. New stage 1 map

Only did one run at the weekend and it held out , lad I was with and got his mapped same day ttRS burnt out on the first run though so hopefully if I’m careful on road can get a bit of life out of it , I replaced the follower about 1k ago so that should be good for now , just keeping my eye out...
  3. New stage 1 map

Storm developments mapped it , decat is the only modification to the car but it wasn’t actually decatted when mapped . Ran it down pod at the weekend though and no clutch slip as yet , just worried such high torque figure may kill turbo and or engine ? Cheers
  4. New stage 1 map

Hi all, recently I had my cupra remapped to stage one , no supporting mods except decat. On the rollers my car made 306hp but 340 ft lbs of torque , to say it shifts would be an understatement , now my cars on 60 k atm just wondering what the likelihood is of my clutch dying soon , also is this...
  5. High pressure fuel pump pressure relief valve

Anyone got any idea? Done a lot of searching but can’t see any previous posts where the back of the pump housing has been removed, it went back together as it came apart so can’t see any mechanical issues occurring , just wondering about the management/software side of things. Thanks in advance
  6. High pressure fuel pump pressure relief valve

Hi all, replaced the hpfp tappet in my cupra today , in order to remove bottom bolt on the pump, rather than removing the Schrader valve fitting, I removed the housing itself with the sensor plug on (2 x t25h bolts). Once opened I could see inside there was a swashplate type washer , all was...
  7. Cupra gearbox oil spec

Hi all, recently bought a mark 2 cupra, found the gearbox to be leaking from the plastic end cap so will replace this tomorrow , just wondered if anyone knows the oil spec for me to top back up? Thanks in advance
  8. Potential Cupra Purchase

Hi all, I am going to view a silver (grey?) 2008 mark 2 cupra this week. After a few bits of advice as to what I should be looking out for , I have read the common faults thread however a lot of this seems across the board and not specific to cupra models, so anything specific would be...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise