Search results

1. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

The 2 hours (as mentioned above) is in relation to downloading the package and then installing it, for my download I have SuperSpeed Fibre and it took 30 mins (poor connection from the server..no surprise there), then sorted the SD card, plugged in and it worked. The other system with the SSD...
  2. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

All Navis have an internal storage, mine 16GB but that’s used for Software, my Maps aren’t transferred to it at all, my POIs and Radio Logos are, not the maps..even with MapCare this would be the case unless you have the MIB2HIGH with the internal SSD, standard MIB2 just uses the data from the...
  3. Map update ECE 2018

0915 works perfect on the Ibiza FR 6J Mib2Low, if you do as the guides show you! Happy driving [emoji6] Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Rear-View Camera (Retrofit)

It needs to be an NTSC Type Camera, by the looks of it the camera isn’t an issue .. I found a guide for doing it will locate the link when I’m home later! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Wiring Diagram

Hello, Does anybody have a wiring diagram or even schematic of the Ibiza FR (6J)? Been searching for one and can’t seem to find one that relates! Thanks Joshua Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Retrofitted Upgrades

So after reading endlessly on the internet I have found several guides on how to retrofit the following; - Adaptive Cruise Control - Front/Rear OPS with Camera - Door Puddle Lights - Footwell Lights But have a few questions... The ACC upgrade was made on a Mk4 Ibiza.. mines a 6J (16 Plate Ibiza...
  7. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

As you didn’t originally have an SD Card in the Nav, I’m unsure in how to assist you, I will also have a look for you..updating is easy ... if you had a SD Card in the car working first... Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. Custom Splash Screen

Thanks for that, I have just looked! So will it work on the MIB2STD (Not High model) that’s what I was confused about? I’m tempted to give it a go but don’t have a software install back up if things go..messy, don’t fancy going to the dealers with my head in my hands..if you get me! Sent from...
  9. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I did it as a trial as the USB and splitting the folders wasn’t working...all is well!! Just a shame the Traffic Info isn’t as good as it could be Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

It actually worked better on the Navs SD than it does via a USB/Another SD! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I’ve found something interesting... I can place my POI Update on the same SD as my Nav data, and DO NOT have to choose what system I want as the guide suggests...I put the entire contents of the .Zip on the card and the system does its stuff..no need to manually select and copy and paste...
  12. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

SOLVED, thanks I’ve been trying to add Level Crossings and Speed Cameras as POIs that make a sound, I have the Seat Ibiza 6J Tech MIB2 when creating the packs and you get to the 3 folders which should I choose MIBHigh? Thanks Joshua Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Maps successfully updated to 0915! Cheers! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  14. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Perfect thanks, I am hoping once they’ve been imported I can then remove said USB? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  15. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Awesome, will sort now, Can I put the Maps and POIS onto the same SD or should I separate them? Ie: SD-Maps USB-POIs? Thanks Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Perfect, I’m downloading now! Out of interest..on my Version Information it states “SHIELD 2016-03 (build 020)” is this updatable..or firstly what’s that for? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Sorry, Is there also a POI update from anyway? I saw a thread about Speed Cameras which I’ll do, but wasn’t sure if it’d delete all my previous POIs? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

Ah blast! Will investigate that now, didn’t feel right using Škoda! Oops! Thanks for the heads up Joshua Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I’ve just updated my SEAT Ibiza FRs MIB2 Navigation to 0820 . Simple to do, follow this advice if you wish to save yourself from the stealers money-making! It was from a post on the page hope it helps someone as much as it helped me! PLUS I found the Postcode button that seemed to be missing...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.