Search results

1. Arona Sat Nav

Went to a local Seat dealer rather than the one he bought the car from and they've confirmed it doesn't have SatNav. They were very helpful unlike the original dealer, so we'll call again to ask about Connect services, as this was also overlooked. Thanks.
  2. Arona Sat Nav

Yes he uses Android Auto but pretty sure it was advertised with Sat Nav. I've told him to phone the dealer tomorrow to see what they say.
  3. Arona Sat Nav

My dad has just bought a 23 plate FR but it doesn't have the sat nav function on the infotainment screen. It appears all FR's have sat nav so it's a bit of a mystery why it isn't there, any ideas please?
  4. Which front wiper blades ?

I have Heyner blades and also had them on a previous car. Great quality and good value. https://smile.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B00DY5DRXK/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_inactive_ship_o1_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1
  5. Wireless Android Auto for Android 11 phones...

It's not that big a deal to plug into USB surely and more stable I would have thought.
  6. Redmi and Android Auto

I'm playing safe and going with the Nokia 7.2. It's part of the Android One program so hopefully no compatibility issues.
  7. Redmi and Android Auto

Thanks for that. I think you misunderstood me, I won't be using a Chinese ROM it's just that I've heard of issues with Android Auto and various phones.
  8. Redmi and Android Auto

Has anyone got a Redmi phone working with Android Auto? I'm thinking of getting the Note 8t but Google has mixed results. Thanks
  9. Overdue Service

IMG are back up and running, service booked for this Thursday. :thumbup:
  10. Overdue Service

Just had this email from Seat so thought I'd share. We are writing to you to provide you with an update on our current status following the recent developments in the COVID-19 situation. Our customers, colleagues and communities are at the heart of everything we do and we are taking the...
  11. Overdue Service

I'm not too happy with IMG, they have someone answering the phone and emails but no-one on the service side, surely someone could take enquiries from home? Perhaps they don't have clarity from Seat themselves. Maybe I'm being a little harsh in the current situation but my intention is to get the...
  12. Overdue Service

It looks like my oil change and service interval are out of sync. The next service is due at 38000 miles, another 800 miles but the oil change is due in 100 miles according to the info on the dash. I'm guessing I can delay the oil change until the service which could be a while as I'm furloughed...
  13. Overdue Service

IMG Seat cancelled my service due to the coronavirus situation but they didn't tell me how this would affect my extended warranty. I'm also unsure if I'm still entitled to roadside assistance that's part of the service package. I tried to contact them earlier but no-one answered so I've sent...
  14. Rear shocks knocking

I had a knocking noise from the rear on the driver side. Turned out to be some play in the locking mechanism for the rear seat. I fixed it with a bit of insulating tape wrapped round the locator on the seat to make it a tighter fit.
  15. be on your guard

Is that you Priti? ;)
  16. be on your guard

I'm just down the road in Atherton and this is why we need more police on patrol. I haven't seen any at all in years and it's simply not good enough. Also, pitiful sentences if by some miracle they ever get caught, do nothing for my state of mind.
  17. Confirm connection every time Android auto

Try reinstalling the app, seems to work for buggy behaviour on most things.
  18. Confirm connection every time Android auto

I'm going to do that as I've been having a few issues since I paired my phone to my Huawei GT2 smart watch.
  19. Brake light, side light switch..

You'd think they'd have tested it after fitting, how annoying!
  20. Hard to get out marks when washing your car?

I got a flexible 10 metre hose from direct hoses, makes cleaning the car so much easier.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.