Search results

1. Highly possible Cupra 300 purchase - Some questions...

I managed to get SEAT Peterborough to match the IMG offer. The actual deal was something like £1545 initial deposit and then £279 a month (manual on 12,000 miles). But they said they make so much money there with excess target hitting they could offer me a bacs transfer of about £1300 to make it...
  2. Digital Dash

Hi, thanks for that. This is how I've been doing it, but just thought there might be a shortcut on the wheel somewhere. Used to just pressing the reset button and driving off the forecourt. The car computer can take a while to load sometimes too, before you can even navigate through the menues...
  3. Digital Dash

Has anyone worked out a shortcut on how to reset the odometer when you fill up when you have the digital cockpit? I thought I read it automatically resets when you fill up, but mine didn't. I have to go into the vehicle settings to reset it which takes time when you're trying to pull out of the...
  4. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I've read how long some people have been waiting, doesn't seem to make any sense how some people's orders can arrive before others! Who did you order through? I was going through IMG then thought I'd check out my local Peterborough dealer who immediately said they could match the deal, so bonus.
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ordered my cupra on 20th November and had a call from the dealer today to say it's sat waiting for me - EXCITED
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Got the same as you on order. Ordered mine November 20th 2017 and it was built BW6, due for delivery around BW10 I think. Enjoy!
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I agree, you won't regret it! I ordered mine in November in desire red.. then chickened out and switched to mystery blue as wasn't completely sure as had only seen the red it in pictures.. then a few weeks I go I saw an Ibiza in desire red and looked so good I rang SEAT to switch the colour...
  8. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

As far as I'm aware it is just 24 payments of £269 in my case, no deposit as such.
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Put my order in this week for a Cupra 300 in Mystery Blue (originally desire red). So impressed with the level of standard spec after coming from a 2014 Audi A3 with barely any optional extras. Also got my local dealer in Peterborough to match the £259 (including vat) offer per month based on...
  10. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

It does look very good there I must say. Thanks for those. Back to wittling over the decision!
  11. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

Wow that's rather nice. Might enquire about this but not sure if the dealer will know anything about it - they didn't know anything about the cockpit. Just swapped from red to blue! You tempted by the orange if it's available then?
  12. Virtual Cockpit/ illuminated door sills

I just rang up again after getting no email response. It sounds like they've been having numerous customer calls about this, which isn't surprising considering they aren't telling the dealers! They promised me that all orders made after November 20th 2017 will have it as standard, and confirmed...
  13. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

Thanks very much for the replies! I've not seen either colour in the flesh - the local dealer doesn't seem to have very much. The red looks really lovely in photos and videos on YouTube, but then the occasional picture can look quite flat, and that's what worries me. The blue is also very...
  14. Virtual Cockpit/ illuminated door sills

But considering it is the specification brochure which details which kit is optional and standard on each model, seems a bit pointless if it then states that it might not reflect UK spec. It not only shows a picture of it under the cupra page but describes it and has it ticked as standard on...
  15. Virtual Cockpit/ illuminated door sills

Huh seems to be lots of conflicting information! I spoke to head office the other day and they came back to me saying any order after BW45 would have the digital cockpit, so with ordering one yesterday I would have it. Again no dealer knows anything about this since ordering, so I've emailed...
  16. SEAT Leon Cupra 300 - Mystery Blue or Desire Red

Hi there, I've just put in an order for a new SEAT Leon Cupra 300, really excited! I've searched the forum and found a pictures thread but it's actually got very few pictures. There seem to be very few Desire Red photos in any case. Does anybody in here have any of the above two...