Search results

1. Tyres for Cupra 280 (235/35/19)

I've found his facebook page, thanks!
  2. Cupra 280 Exhaust System

Just as an update, I went to my local exhaust place today. They advised me to get the first resonator out because that's what the majority of Cupra owners do? From the articles I've seen, people generally remove the middle muffler? I agreed at the time thinking they are supposedly the experts...
  3. Tyres for Cupra 280 (235/35/19)

Nice one, I'll have to find out if i need version 1 or 2. Think ill have to get it on the ramps this weekend
  4. Tyres for Cupra 280 (235/35/19)

Thanks you guys, Looks like I'll be getting the Pilot Sport 4's :)
  5. Tyres for Cupra 280 (235/35/19)

Might start having to look at the P4s then. I've not seen the dog bone mount before, just had a quick look on the web, looks easy to install too. Think that's going to be a must have.
  6. Tyres for Cupra 280 (235/35/19)

Ahh I see. How many miles have you had on them so far?
  7. Tyres for Cupra 280 (235/35/19)

Hi Guys, What are your recommendations for tyres on the Cupra? I've heard good things about the Continental Sport Contact 6, but I've read up that the Goodyear Eagle F1 Asymmetric 3 are the dogs nuts and have come won of most of the tyre tests. I could also do with them lasting a fair few...
  8. Cupra 280 Exhaust System

Hi Guys, My 280 is a little on the quiet side when it comes to the exhaust note. I've seen quite a few people have got one of the mufflers removed from the system, and it apparently makes a fair difference. Has anyone done it / got a video? I've seen a few on YouTube, but its hard to...
  9. Worcester SEAT Dealer Meet! Date change, will let you know..

Hi Mike, If you were planning to do this kinda thing again, I’m definitely down to come. I met you at the dealership when I bought my Cupra in August. You gave me the red foam key ring if you remember Would be good to meet as a group and have a few beers. James
  10. Air Intake Upgrade - Cupra 280

Ahh nice one. I’ve been looking at the REVO one, only advantage is I don’t have to swap the coolant pipe like you do the the Intergrated Engineering kit. Still a decision to be made there. Have you any experience with just replacing panel filters? Do they change the noise of the car at all?
  11. Rear-View Camera (Retrofit)

Nice one! Cheers
  12. Air Intake Upgrade - Cupra 280

Wow it sounds great in that video! Was it hard to fit? Where do you have to connect the intake to the original pipes? I don’t want to do too much to void warranty on the car, plan was to take it off for servicing etc, but if it’s a nightmare I’ll have to wait until the warranty expires for...
  13. Rear-View Camera (Retrofit)

I’ve got a 15 Leon Cupra, is also be interested in this. Don’t suppose you have any info?
  14. Air Intake Upgrade - Cupra 280

Thinking of getting an air intake kit on. Has anyone used one and noticed a worthwile difference? I’d probably be doing it more for the sound compared to performance. :p Also looked at just getting the REVO panel filter, but for £50 I’m unsure if it’s going to make and change. Thank you ;)
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise