Search results

1. Service Indicator

I was told on my last Contact Hire from Audi (also VWFS) that it's fine if its still counting down. Its only an issue if the actual service date has passed. I handed it back with 6 days left and didn't incur a charge :-)
  2. Service Cost Question (Cupra)

My counter was telling me an oil service was due in 6 weeks. I was told all contract hire vehicles are set to long life (24 Months). I checked with my local dealer, they confirmed this and advised me to pop the car in and have it reset. Its now due a service 4 days before the end of the...
  3. Options affecting Leon lead times

What branch of Bristol Street was that? I'll be setting off on my 250 mile trip next week to collect mine from Birmingham. I've asked then specifically not to valet mine before collection. I won't be happy if they have marked it. I hope you can get your issue resolved promptly! Sent from my...
  4. Options affecting Leon lead times

I am going to be in a similar situation (albeit only a delay of 3 or so weeks). VWFS offered to extend the PCH on my TT. I straight up refused. Its due a service in a month (8 days before the agreement ends) I explained that I wasn't willing to continue running the vehicle at my expense...
  5. Options affecting Leon lead times

push for the cheque. I ordered a 5dr Cupra on 17th October with an estimated delivery at the end of March. I do not have a build week confirmed now. Even though I have been told twice that I have. This Monday morning I called for an update to be told I have a confirmed build week of 11. I...
  6. Options affecting Leon lead times

push for the cheque. I ordered a 5dr Cupra on 17th October with an estimated delivery at the end of March. I do not have a build week confirmed now. Even though I have been told twice that I have. This Monday morning I called for an update to be told I have a confirmed build week of...
  7. Order Lead Times

Sorry I should of said. You're right though, 5 door Cupra Manual. Thanks for that, its much appreciated. I just wanted to be sure before I speak to SEAT/Dealer again.
  8. Order Lead Times

Hi Scrogg, I wonder if you could help me. Do you have the lead times for orders that were accepted by the factory in week 42 of 2017? I remember being quoted a delivery of March. However, its looking more like mid to late April now but they insist this isn't a delay... I am only concerned...
  9. Personal leasing - some daft questions

I believe that most insurance companies only offer this if you are the actual registered owner. Its worth double checking. I have had GAP several times and have always managed to by it for a much lower premium than a dealer is offering. The same goes, for the "scratch and dent policies"...
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I too ordered in October. I have asked for it in writing that I will have the DC. Mine was accepted in October though, which was before the DC appeared in the brochure etc. I've made it clear, I wont be accepting the vehicle if it doesn't. SEAT UK are useless, but better than dealers from...
  11. What colour should I pick for my Cupra 300

I have been driving a White TT for the last 18 months. It looks stunning when clean, but it doesnt stay that way for very long lol. I've gone for Monsoon Grey, hoping it doesnt need to cleaned as often.... What sort of lead times are they quoting you? I am considering canceling my manual and...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.