Search results

1. WLTP Affecting Cupra 300 Order

Hi mate, have you asked them to clarify that your engine is definitely affected by WTLP? The manuals have ceased production, but I can still order a DSG without any problems. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. cupra 300 different tyres?!?!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  3. cupra 300 different tyres?!?!

Yep, I’m waiting for my front near side to go due to pit hole, I’ve only done 650 miles, but the suspension is seriously hard, avoiding ironworks and potholes as much as possible! Suspension is harder than it seemed on the test drive! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. cupra 300 different tyres?!?!

I can’t imagine that would have been from factory? Who is the supplying dealer? Suggest you talk to them? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Hi mate. I didn’t get mine from IMG, I got a better deal elsewhere that included driven delivery. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was build week 4. Took delivery this morning. Few things to get used to, but my first drive was nice! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was week 4 and delivery is on Tuesday... can’t wait. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. The ultimate front splitter thread

Hi Bud, yeah im interested. I've messaged you!
  9. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I'm not that bothered, I have my own plate anyway. I'm not sure when I can take delivery yet.
  10. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Mine was build week 4 and I got told it's in stock the other day.
  11. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Seems like a few people have had this. Seat are obviously just trying to get them built. Hopefully a few more of us get ours early ;)
  12. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

What rate did you get? I'm still trying to get mine reduced a bit more!
  13. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

I could help get it reduced to 1+23 £314.56 pm with 10k miles. If of interest? They've just reduced mine.
  14. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

It's still more for DSG l, but I think it'll be less than £40 now! What deal did you get? DSG is now only about £20 different on my two year 12k per annum deal. I can look at yours if you like?
  15. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

The DSG rate has dropped for those of us taking it on personal contract hire?
  16. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Ah ok cool. I'll keep trying to be useful then should be there soon! I'll keep trying until it works!
  17. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

We won't know for sure until it happens. I'm going to be finding out on the day. Although the list price makes a difference, it is also the finance campaign that has a bearing, so might be a trivial difference. I'm hoping for a little movement though. ;)
  18. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Also if the price does come down slightly, imagine the work the dealers will have to do to re-stack all their orders!
  19. MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Sorry chaps, I've just checked, and looks like I might be too new to message directly? Let me know if there is a way I can get you the info!
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members