Search results

1. Almost new brakes for FR free

What do you want for them and would you ship them? I live in The Netherlands :$
  2. Almost new brakes for FR free

Do you know if the FR brakes fit on the 1.6 16v model?
  3. Ibiza multifunction steering wheel retrofit

@bozic.hrvoje i'll have a look for you tommorowh, wait until then please :)
  4. Hello from overseas.

Thank you everyone for your replies, also that was pretty spot on for google translate @theoldboy. @lil3520 Bought my little gem with 103k on the clock and now it's arround 129.
  5. Ibiza multifunction steering wheel retrofit

I'm not entirely sure, mine came with a multi function steering wheel. I do know you need the wiring for it but I do not know what kind of parts are behind the steering wheel in the wheel column, you'd have to ask the dealer or another member.
  6. Rims and tyres

I belive my JR11's are 7.5J, 17" ET 40 I run 205/40/17 on them, haven't lowered it but I shouldn't rub once I do since I know someone runs almost the same set-up as me and he doesn't rub either.
  7. Hello from overseas.

Hello everyone. I hope nobody minds that I am actually from The Netherlands but I've been lurking around a couple of times now and I thought it was time to register myself even though i'm not located in the UK. I am a owner of a 2008 Seat Ibiza 6L2 (Facelift) 1.6 16v (With it's amazing 105HP)...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.