Search results

1. Clutch/gearbox/gearblinkage issue

No body shed any light?
  2. Clutch/gearbox/gearblinkage issue

Sorry for the long post but I’ve got a weird issue with the gearbox/clutch that I need help with.... I’ve a stage 2+ pfl cupra, not had the car long but I believe it’s got a stage 3 clutch and smf with a short shifter The problem is changing up from 2nd to 3rd and from 3rd to 4th It doesn’t...
  3. How to: Sticky boot badge

I’ll be giving this a go later this week
  4. Leon Cupra K1 - Rtech2+ 382bhp 408lbft Fully Forged Build

How are the coilovers going? Thinking of getting some
  5. Help with new car choices

I wouldn't let mileage put you off, mine had around 90k but had been owned by a fanatic, every mot etc etc Ive had to release some equity and unfortunately I had to downsize to a cheaper car, havent had my cupra long, but its quick which I knew it would be, handles quite The interior is the...
  6. Help with new car choices

I had a 08 plate stage 2+ edition 30 dsg last year, very capable car, the one I had had every option ticked. 370 hp with torque to match and youd probably have 4k change out of your budget The build quality/cabin/interior is much better than a mk2 leon
  7. Pioneer SPH-DA120 In a Mk2 Leon

been looking at these too, seem a decent unit for the price
  8. Leon Tfsi fr. high pressure fuel pump connector problem

Mine is also cracked, don't think its causing any problems at the moment. Although it sometimes runs a little rough on idle but the down pipes blown also so that maybe contributing Ive got the CEL light up too but haven't had a chance to scan the code as im away at work Ive got a new pump...
  9. milltek sports cat/down pipe

as above, are these prone to cracking? only had my cupra a few weeks, sounds like the exhaust is definitely blown from that area. Its going into the garage next week to get looked at and a service, was wondering if its easily welded or should I be ordering a new pipe.......... Cheers Lee
  10. is size everthing?

I thought as much, I’ll spend the money on something else no problem hahah
  11. is size everthing?

recently bought a 2007 cupra, which is already stage2+ tuned. Its got a 3" milltek down pipe and sports cat to a 2.75" system Am i right in thinking you can only get a 3" milly system for the cupra r? is it worth while upgrading to a 3" system? do they flow better? will i get more power...
  12. Seat Leon K1 - Stage 2 - 345bhp 320 ftlb, 3.5in downpipe, full milltek, ARB's, ALK

did it make any difference power wise at any point in the rev range?
  13. Seat Leon K1 - Stage 2 - 345bhp 320 ftlb, 3.5in downpipe, full milltek, ARB's, ALK

hows the 3.5" down pipe noise wise? and how much did you pay for it if you don't mind me asking? ive a 3" miltek sport cat at the moment and thinking of upgrading
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members