Search results

1. Xrb

SEAT have ruined the LEON

Exactly, I really dont like the trend that all cars look exactly the same in a brand, its like the same car but fat, skinny, tall, large or small. Although I fail to see a Seat identity in their new designs, truly if you take off the badges, what makes it a Seat? It has no distinctive...
  2. Xrb

SEAT have ruined the LEON

it is a very generic design, well executed and I like it more then I thought I would, but its not daring or original enough, its has the same elements repeated in sooo many generic cars, it looks like it aims to fit and blend in... From all the mass of generic cars, I like this one, but its...
  3. Xrb

New Leon mk4 thoughts

What a design disaster, zero originality, its lame
  4. Xrb

2020 SEAT LEON LEAKED BEFORE TOMORROWS UNVEILING.

Thats completely lacking any creativity, originality or character, its sooo lame, bland and boring, what the hell is the problem with Seat and the people they give the responsibility of doing this? Its not Spanish, nor European for that matter, Its just a blunt ripoff of Asian style, check it...
  5. Xrb

The 2019 Leon Copra 290 thread

It would be cool if someone could do a side by side video comparison of the 2019 model vs the previous model exhaust.. anybody can pull this off?
  6. Xrb

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

What wheels are those mate?
  7. Xrb

Aftermarket Wheels/Rims

Im looking for new wheels for my Cupra. Right now looking at some Neuspeed Rse10, but haven't seen them mounted on a Leon yet, thus Its hard to tell which wheels actually match the car better, so Im open to orher options and would love to see you choices, can you please share pics of your cars...
  8. Xrb

Wide Tires

9. Xrb

Wide Tires

Is it a typo or true spelling error? Are you dumb too? Just kidding.. English is not my native language, in case you hadnt notice, i hope you are not having trouble understanding me too
  10. Xrb

Wide Tires

Hahahaha
  11. Xrb

Wide Tires

(Sorry to everyone else) I cant tell if you are joking or just seriously dumb. I started talking about section width because like most that is all I knew, but then (post 18) discovered tred width and that became the focus of the conversation. We are all learning mate, I dont know why you feel...
  12. Xrb

Wide Tires

I never said they did, I honestly dont know whats so complicated for you man, its not rocket science. Simple, a larger section width doesnt mean you are putting more rubber on the ground, contrary to what most people think... You are trying too hard and over thinking it, you dont need to have a...
  13. Xrb

Wide Tires

The g-gorce 225 is the lightest tire and has the biggest contact patch, the 255 g-force is aggressive with over 10” of tread width
  14. Xrb

Wide Tires

Whell its true, check this out, same tire brand and model but different size, 225 and 235, the 225 has a wider contact patch/tred width then the 235.. That same 225 has a wider tred with then the other two 255 tires from other brands... Reveling I know
  15. Xrb

Wide Tires

Well that is why I specified “tred width”, Im not trying to trick anybody. Tred width is what actually determines your contact patch, how much rubber you are putting on the ground, its what matters regarding performance, the other numbers are regarding fitment
  16. Xrb

Wide Tires

Reasonably wide tires are sexy, but like some of you are saying the most important thing is balance. I think the 225 that come with my car are also compromising between balance n cost. The record setting cupra was sporting 235 if I remember correctly. Also, I was just looking into REAL tire...
  17. Xrb

Wide Tires

The streched look just screams poseur, it’s ridiculous, also the extreme camber
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.