Search results

1. pre-facelift to facelift

i know what you mean, just want those tick rear lights, think they look the bullocks, but i too much work goes in its really not worth it. got vag com for coding and my bodyshop to respray everything. so if anymore info on this would be great i would love to do a full facelift on a pre...
  2. pre-facelift to facelift

Ahh thank you I heard you have to change looms is that true. If not I wouldn't mind doing that as I need to change bumper and what not regardless Feel like doing a full face lift interior and exterior if anyone could confirm everything that would be great Has it been done before?
  3. pre-facelift to facelift

I think i posted this to the wrong section hi guys i was just wondering if this can be done recently purchased a pre facelift seat leon 2008 stylance decent car with a lot of extra i recently saw a cupra i think with projector lights and the tick tail lights would it be possible to...
  4. pre-facelift to facelift

hi guys i was just wondering if this can be done recently purchased a pre facelift seat leon 2008 stylance decent car with a lot of extra i recently saw a cupra i think with projector lights and the tick tail lights would it be possible to change body kit and fit those lights and where...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.