Search results

1. thebrief1979

Dtuk 3+ settings

Hi - I have read all the threads on the box and decided to give it a go. Fitted and installed all ok. I am at a total loss with the settings though I see a lot of people saying they run 2 + 1 etc and how it’s different for every car Being the 3+ I understand it has 3 channels but I...
  2. thebrief1979

Tyre pressure sensors

hi - can’t anyone advise/ help I have a 14 Leon fr184 with 18” wheels I have just had my summer wheels refurbished (19” Cupra sub 8 alloys) and they have come back with the tyres not mounted and missing valves. Having never split them - Do the wheels actually have tyre pressure sensors fitted...
  3. thebrief1979

Cupra 280/290 calipers

Hi guys Newbie here I have a leon st 184 fr with 18" orista alloys - so standard 312 vented discs front and 272 solid rear Was looking to get the calipers painted as mine looked aweful but then decided to go all out and picked up some cupra calipers + carriers (340 front and 310 rear)...
  4. thebrief1979

Hi

Just thought I would introduce myself, I have been lurking as a guest for a while. Thought it was about time I join I have a monsoon grey mk3 leon fr 184 ST It was an ex demonstrator so the spec is as follows Tech pack Convenience pack Winter pack Sound pack Acc Panoramic roof DSG Voice...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.