Search results

1. Diamond cut alloy repairs or full refurb?

Has gone slightly deeper than the lacquer unfortunately.
  2. Diamond cut alloy repairs or full refurb?

They offered to store the car whilst the wheel was away and give me a loan car. To be fair the dealership has been good about it. Will do a search for smart repairers! Thank you!
  3. Diamond cut alloy repairs or full refurb?

I know it’s not much. I could accept it if I had hit a kerb or something but as the dealership did it, it kind of pi##es me off so would like to get it sorted!
  4. Diamond cut alloy repairs or full refurb?

😭 I was hoping that was not the case!
  5. Diamond cut alloy repairs or full refurb?

Just after some advice. Had a puncture repaired today at a Seat dealership who are typically very good. Unfortunately they have scuffed the diamond coating. They owned up to it and have offered to send the wheel off to be fully refurbished. My concern is that I will have one wheel that does not...
  6. Which Maxton Spoiler Cap

Hi there. I have a 2019 Cupra Hatchback and am toying with the idea of fitting a Maxton spoiler cap but am confused on which one to buy from Progressive Parts. They have 3 listed...
  7. Seat Leon 2019 Front wipers help

And yes to A331H for rear
  8. Seat Leon 2019 Front wipers help

I bought A350s for the front recently from Amazon
  9. Whirring at high speed

I had this on a Cupra I sent back. Was told it could be sawtoothing on the tyres! Didn't have the car long enough to investigate further as there were other issues. Might be worth a check.
  10. Before buy a Cupra

In the UK servicing with Seat is logged digitally and cars don't come with service books. Mught be worth checking with a Seat dealer in your country tonsee if any history has been logged.
  11. Full link - way to use it with no cable?

https://www.seatcupra.net/forums/threads/aa-wireless-device.468498/
  12. Full link - way to use it with no cable?

Is this not the same as the AA Wireless thread? There is a dongle available apparently. Not sure if thats the same as Full Link?
  13. Steering lock to fit FR steering wheel

You need the Pro Elite version which has a bigger joggle in it to go over the horn. I use this in mine and it fits perfectly.
  14. Android auto help

Had issues with AA also and after reading a few threads and other forums decided to chage the cable to a 5gbs cable from Amazon. So far so good! For £6 its definatley worth a try. Seems that lots of data going baxk amd forth could be the cause of the problems.
  15. Die Cast

http://www.alldiecast.co.uk/seat/seat-leon/
  16. First ever service advice and ODB2

I have always used our local Seat dealer for servicing and MOTs as I have found their fixed price services (published on website) to be very reasonable. When I first had my last Seat I had a service plan for the first 3 years which made the price of services cheaper over all. I then switched...
  17. Black alloys dilemma

I agree Powdercoat is definatley the best and longer lasting finish which will often take 3-4 days. Some alloy places will lend you a set of wheels whilst its being done to keep ypu going. I believe Amazing Alloys in Telford, not far from Kiddy offer this service.
  18. 290 Cupra (2019) battery type?

I have a CTEK battery charger originally purxhased for my 184FR diesel duri g lockdown. I have since changed the car for a petrol cupra 290. The FR had an AGM battery but I cannot seem to see what type is on the Cupra. Need to know in order to set the right setting on the CTEK. Can anyone...
  19. Speed Camera/Mobile Camera Detection

Thank you. I didn't realise you could use Waze on android auto! Thats great to know thank you!
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.