Search results

1. Pd170 engine stutter

Not yet I did have it plugged into a vcds and got a fault code of p0234 006 (boost pressure regulation limit exceeded over boost)so reading up on it it could be sticky turbo vanes I’ll have a look at the weekend and let you no
  2. Pd170 engine stutter

thank you for the information and replying I have also been reading that people have had the same symptoms as I’m having and it could be the exhaust temp sensor so I’m going to get it booked in to a garage so they can check
  3. Seat leon pd 170 cuts out

Hi all HELP needed I have a 2007 seat leon tdi 170 fr the problem I have is when driving after 10mins or so when it’s warmed up when accelerating hard under load in 3rd from 2000rpm it pulls fine on boost and then when it get to 3000rpm it cuts out splutters for a split second then keeps...
  4. Pd170 engine stutter

I was thinking a split pipe
  5. Pd170 engine stutter

Hi all HELP needed I have a 2007 seat leon tdi 170 fr the problem I have is when driving after 10mins or so when it’s warmed up when accelerating hard under load in 3rd from 2000rpm it pulls fine on boost and then when it get to 3000rpm it cuts out splutters for a split second then keeps...
  6. Pd170 engine stutter

7. Pd 170 engine splutter

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.