Search results

1. Ibiza 2014 6j-glove box removal-any help?

Hi mate well done on having a go!,wish we lived closer you could do mine lol!
  2. Ibiza 2014 6j-glove box removal-any help?

Hi Jay, just wondering if you have got any further with this?. I have not had a chance to revisit it yet! cheers Jason PS Where in the Country are you?
  3. Ibiza 2014 6j-glove box removal-any help?

These pictures were sent to me and not my own
  4. Ibiza 2014 6j-glove box removal-any help?

Jay, these pictures may help to get a grip of whats what?. the new motor has teeth missing not sure if you mean additional teeth are missing? Jason
  5. Ibiza 2014 6j-glove box removal-any help?

Hi Jay, Thanks for your messages, sorry not replied earlier. Will take a look at the guide, the part number is 6R2907511A Seat Dealer price £151.84 Seat Direct parts £124.36 either way alot of money for such a small bit (Hey Ho). You seem like you are heading towards attempting it yourself, if...
  6. Ibiza 2014 6j-glove box removal-any help?

Dear All, Hope everyone is ok!. I think I am going to have to remove the glove box, I have a ticking/clicking noise coming from the glovebox area. I think its the recirc motor/flap. The car I inherited from my wife, who now drives an Arona, both cars purchased from local Seat dealer. I...
  7. 2008 Ibiza-Front Wings/Sill rust issue

Cheers for reply food for thought!
  8. 2008 Ibiza-Front Wings/Sill rust issue

Dear All, Hope everyone is ok!. I have a 2008 Ibiza 6J in colour Amarillo Citrus Yellow. Since owning the car I have been attempting to keep this issue at bay. Where the bottom of each wing meets the sill it is secured with a couple of bolts that are on a plate (spot welded?) visible with the...
  9. Warm Starting Issues-N80 Valve.

Hi Guys, Many thanks for the replies!!! Cheers Jason
  10. Warm Starting Issues-N80 Valve.

Dear All, Hope everything is ok!. I noticed last year that my car had trouble starting in warm weather. Just recently I have noticed it starting again with the good weather recently (ie difficulty starting!). I wish to raise this thread again. I have used a hand held OBDII code reader tonight...
  11. Ibiza sluggish starting issue 2008 1.4

Hi, Thankyou so much for all your help and patience yes looks like its down the s/w patch route. Here we go with Seat dealership grrr!. I will let you know how things go. I suppose just swapping the ecu for another of the same year could maybe cure it but again you don't know if this patch has...
  12. Ibiza sluggish starting issue 2008 1.4

Hi, I use the car during the week everyday 5.50am drive approx. 10miles car left in work car park till about 5pm drive car home. Used at weekend again short journeys but car ok. But you are right happened over xmas went away as you say 5 days came back battery flat. Jump started car only took...
  13. Ibiza sluggish starting issue 2008 1.4

Hi again, could it be that my battery is the incorrect size?, as checking it there seems to be ample space for a bigger battery in the battery sleeve/coat. There is a reply from dm222 who mentions about warm start issues being down to the N80 valve evaporative purge solenoid valve could this...
  14. Ibiza sluggish starting issue 2008 1.4

Hi again, Just pulled out the original invoice on battery,the part number seems to relate to Eurocarparts Bosch s3 027/005 480A EN 56Ah paid £90.22 back in Jan 2018. So had this battery checked on 7/1/19 as starting issue result was VOLTS 12.24v,measured 305A EN RATING 480EN BATTERY GOOD...
  15. Ibiza sluggish starting issue 2008 1.4

Hi many thanks for the reply, really sounds like you understood my issue. And I can see in the post your tales of woe with your car.Many thanks for a clear pathway forward to hopefully resolve. Yes the car is 11years old but its only got 55k on clock, I try and wrap it in cotton wool, so its...
  16. Ibiza sluggish starting issue 2008 1.4

Hi All, This has raised its ugly head on my car (having read a load of posts about this!) I have had 2 Bosch S3 batteries fitted in a year both have gone the way of replace battery based on midtronics intech test on battery, starter motor ok and alternator ok. Have checked interior lights and...
  17. Changing standard set of Seat Alloys for another set of Seat Alloys-please read

Dear All, Hope everyone is ok!. I have a 2008 Ibiza 6J with the standard set of 16" Cosmos Alloys that were put on it when built with 215/45/16 tyres (pic of Cosmos Alloy Attached).part number 6J0 60125B 72V My wife has a 2014 Ibiza Toca with a nice set of Stratos Alloys again these are 16"...
  18. 2008 Ibiza 6J Drivers Door Lock failing

Thankyou Jason
  19. 2008 Ibiza 6J Drivers Door Lock failing

Hi Cheers for your reply. As requested I attach some pictures. I took the 6J from the details inside the service booklet. Hope this helps,and thanks again for your help. Jason
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.