Search results

1. silverbawz

2019 Leon 1.5 TSI 130 FR - bit hesitant?

Hi previous post. 1.5 tsi ongoing problems, please help
  2. silverbawz

Seat Leon 1.4 tsi

Excellent engine and car i owned one for three years with no faults
  3. silverbawz

Mudflaps question

Hi i fitted front and rear mud guards i only had to take the rear wheels off.
  4. silverbawz

Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

The car i have now was like that dealer replaced unit before i picked it up They said the same thing someone was trying to remove the panel. I'm sure it was around £500 to buy the part.
  5. silverbawz

New 2018 1.8 TSI owner here

Hi i have 1.8 tsi fr tech manual 18 plate had it since november love the car plenty of power for me coming from the 1.4 tsi act Only fault yet was steering wheel volume control button replaced under warranty.
  6. silverbawz

2016 1.4 ecotsi remap?

ah bad luck had mine since november been spot on
  7. silverbawz

2016 1.4 ecotsi remap?

I had the same feeling with my 1.4 act 150 Ended up trading in for a 1.8 tsi no need for a map now.
  8. silverbawz

1.8 TSI FR remap advice

Hi i have the same car i went from fr 1.4 tsi 150 and very happy with the power of this car mid range is night and day from the previous car Do you think its slow
  9. silverbawz

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Fitted front and rear mud guards on my fr
  10. silverbawz

1.8TSI 180 or 1.5TSI 150

Had both cars i much prefer facelift version
  11. silverbawz

1.8TSI 180 or 1.5TSI 150

I really liked my 1.4 TSI ACT great engine just wanted a bit more power when changing car.
  12. silverbawz

Michelin CrossClimate + All Season tyres in snow

i had them on my previous car only complaint was the road noise
  13. silverbawz

1.8TSI 180 or 1.5TSI 150

The reason i went from year 2015 reg 1.4 tsi to year 2108 reg 1,8 tsi fr avoided the 1.5 due to engine faults.
  14. silverbawz

silica grain in the header tank

Correct on the tooth it moved after one nudge.
  15. silverbawz

Hi had the same issue ended up using a screwdriver with a rag on end and tapping with hammer gently.
  16. silverbawz

Have this bag silica bag in my car Had a try removing it yesterday feels pretty tight to get it out, was being careful as didn't want the bag to burst Update managed to remove it today 2018 1,8 fr
  17. silverbawz

Mudflaps

Thanks as changing cars should save myself some cash removing from present car to incoming car.
  18. silverbawz

Mudflaps

Hi would pre facelift mudflaps be suitable post facelift cars.
  19. silverbawz

Interior Microcracking - Damage to Interior Air-con/Heated Seat Surround! Cupra 290. How could this happen?

Hi any update on this problem as noticed this on a car i'm interested in.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.