Search results

1. Eskilation

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Thank you mine is an ST, but the wife has a HB so guess try hers first and try to find P/N for ST....;)
  2. Eskilation

what did you and your mk3 leon do today

This is a brilliant mod, much more OEM. Would you have to hand or be able to look at the part number of the left inner light (with fog light in EU) so I can find and do the same but for a UK car and replace the LED;s ... as I really like this and cannot seem to find a part number. I am so...
  3. Eskilation

2.0TSi (190) - Lumpy Running and Poor MPG

Ok so pretty std across all VAG range. Maybe the light more for diesel. Shame they missed manual update too thank god for this and other forums. I just think be useful as would have saved some people a trip to dealers knowing this and dealers time looking at cars as it’s a simple process when...
  4. Eskilation

35k miles and 3.5 years and never noticed a regen but this morning after a LOT of short runs recently as working from home more had the exact same symptoms as above. Took for a run as per procedure and all clear now. Was not worried as read about it before here. My only point to make is my...
  5. Eskilation

FR Vs Cupra

Not correcting more expanding on your detail as it’s been discussed a few times when I was buying mine. 190s are a rare beast (sleeper)😜👍. I know a few have mapped a bit more and did read main diff was bigger turbo on Cupra and 190s set up more for economy on the std map. Still...
  6. Eskilation

FR Vs Cupra

As an 190 FR owner The FR has normal shocks the FR Sport has DCC (and some other extra bits of kit - leather / headlight wash / 18" alloys etc) FR and FR Sport for the 2.0 190 both have GPF. Mine has not caused any problem but does make it quiet. I have had the water pump issue (done under...
  7. Eskilation

FR Vs Cupra

Ahh so already used to 98+ so less of an issue, I am more than happy with my 190 FR, and like the stealth looks, but never had a cupra (yet) Happy hunting... there are a few about but they are slightly rare beasts...
  8. Eskilation

FR Vs Cupra

Just a thought FR 190's - run happily on 95 Octane fuel (E10), I thought to get the best Cupra's need 98+ higher octane according to the inside fuel cap designation. So big diff in fuel price if that is the case. Not sure on the Golf GTI... Although I thought I read somewhere on here a Cupra...
  9. Eskilation

Upper rear brake light lens

Dealer can be very hit and miss, the dealer I purchased from not very helpful, my local one for once is better (at the moment) I expect I will be ordering one for the wife..
  10. Eskilation

I am in next week for the replacement to be fitted to mine, will check on the part number and if any bulletin number and share, also noticed the wife's now gone 1 month out of warranty I did check a month back and nothing (maybe frost related) so will also be asking for that one and update on...
  11. Eskilation

2.0 TSI 190 DSG

I love them too a little individual although can be a bugger to clean properly. But don’t show the brake dust. Sorry not a lot of help but only driven mine on the test drive with the 17’s had the 18’s on since then, There was some diff I expect but also never driven a DCC car myself but I...
  12. Eskilation

MOTed today didn’t affect it as not in light part and replacement ordered under warranty. Awaiting part delivery for fitting. Seems a valid claim still. Not sure how long replacement will last will keep an eye once fitted.
  13. Eskilation

I am in on the 20th for an MOT, and will mention this at the same time as mine is cracked noticed a while back, was not when bought so happened sometime, maybe over frost in winter, see what response I get and update, don't think it's leaking seems a weak point, but better than my old golf that...
  14. Eskilation

Any tech bulletin ref the light cracking / stress point to take to the dealer make it easier to get a replacement ease the process.
  15. Eskilation

Dash cam advice

Go for it fit it and forget it that ain't a bad price for the package and as the 622 is out the 522 is dropping a little, I don't review download the footage much but when I have looks good enough quality, just let it do its work till I need it. I have hardwired and leave it in permanently and...
  16. Eskilation

Maintenance schedules

Hi, Normal servicing 10k or a year. Longlife Servicing up to 19k or 2 years. Longlife they use diff higher spec oil and it lasts longer but you should be doing min 30 mile a day and some motorway not town work. On mine and I have run on both schedules on diff cars over the years when the oil...
  17. Eskilation

Does AirCare need to be activated each time the car starts up?

Would also love to see if anyone has any ideas on this, the same as you when you go in the menu the fans runs faster and the blower direction changes or something so to me it appears to be activating each time you go in as the graphic change then back again. I did notice on Skoda's they have a...
  18. Eskilation

Few issues

Parking sensors - do you have them to activate automatically in "parking and manoeuvring" section, I get this in traffic when close to other cars, just hang back a bit further and also check for bugs / clean them off just to make sure. Service book since 18 plate they have been phased out we...
  19. Eskilation

SEAT Introduces New “all-in” Aftercare Plan for SEAT cars aged 3-6 years old

Looks cracking value as also includes (SEAT) warranty too and also see they do a 30 min check appt before accepting you. Wonder what happens if on LongLife and if they still cover you or just do 1 service, I generally do 18k a year and get a yearly service, as save me 2 trips to dealer. EDIT -...
  20. Eskilation

Nice article - lots of good info.... Reading the details above, would that mean the re-gen would not really happen if in Eco mode on the mode section as it disengages the gearbox and the engine effectively idles until it re engages so lots of coasting I can honestly say mine has only been in...