Search results

1. PCP Part exchanging my Ibiza early ? advise from people who have ?

Not sure if there is a “cheaper way through a dealer” but... You can try sites such as motorway.co.uk & if they offer you more you may be able to renegotiate the price with said dealership but it’s still a lose-lose for you, unless you sell private and guarantee to the buyer you’ll pay off the...
  2. Stolen mk3 Leon Cupra 290

[emoji22][emoji22] Scum of the Earth. Can’t have anything we work hard for these days. Hope a good resolution comes from this! West Midlands right now is a hotspot for car theft. A neighbours ‘17 RS7 was stolen but fortunately found but is now gone for repair as the scums damaged the front...
  3. Instrument Cluster Recall

I have the digital one. I’m booked in for Friday was told is to reprogram it. It’s going to take a couple of hours they say. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. Instrument Cluster Recall

The lady said recall I’m all new to it as this is my first new car. But thanks for clarifying. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  5. Instrument Cluster Recall

Car went in for a service today, service team said SEAT have released an update for the instrument cluster but they said they haven’t yet received information regarding the update or received the software update yet, probably to sort some teething issues... just letting those with MK6 Ibiza’s...
  6. SEAT have ruined the LEON

May aswell buy a Fiat Tipo, save around £7k Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  7. Buying cupra 300 tomoz. Trading in my Fiesta ST3 MK8

What made you trade it in for a Cupra? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  8. PCP Servicing and Maintenance

The best way to know is by reading your docs or calling and asking your PCP lender to see if there’s any issues. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Ibiza FR 95

That’s more like it. Looks much better. Glad you’re enjoying her! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  10. PCP Servicing and Maintenance

From my understanding you can get your car serviced at any SEAT dealership or any garage or even do it yourself. But, the garage and self option may invalidate your warranty on a car which still has an active warranty. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. New Seat Ibiza FR Plus

I would’ve liked the rear electric windows on mine as well as Beats. I did retrofit the arm rest and it does make a difference in comfort. Nice car mate! Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  12. Feckin’ Convid 19

As said above family come first! Glad your company has an arrangement which seems like it’s working. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Feckin’ Convid 19

Hope so. As our holidays are April-April they have said to use the holidays we have which equates to about 3 weeks paid to build up the income then it’ll be 1 week unpaid or whatever statutory if we do even fit the criteria. I hope something comes into place, we should hear something at 5pm by...
  14. Feckin’ Convid 19

Hope everyone is staying safe during this rough patch we’re facing globally. At work we had a letter explaining if the situation with the virus doesn’t get better by the end of April some of us will have to be laid off. We’re currently doing split shift patterns. It sucks but we’re taking it...
  15. Reverse light very dull

Have you got a link for these. Also no coding needed? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  16. Spare Alloy Wheel Help

Hello I’m quite a novice when it comes to spare wheels. I’ve managed due to certain incompetences to have a spare tyre (215/40/18) and I am looking to use this + a SEAT 18” alloy wheel as a spare wheel in the boot to replace the inflation kit. Is this possible and what is the kit that I’d need...
  17. Ibiza build quality

3+ months into ownership. Coming from the MK5 Ibiza FR quality is good in my opinion; that car albeit was used when I bought it had rattles I just had to be acquainted with. Don’t see the door sound being an issue as described above. Dislike the rear windows not being electric like it’s...
  18. Stolen - Leon FR - Silver - HJ17OPO

Shame Also from Birmingham. It’s becoming car crime central here not enough police and harsher sentences. Hope insurance runs smoothly Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  19. Phone cable tidy

Has anyone had any luck finding a reasonably priced 0.1m 90degree USB to lightning cable? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. What Modifications have you done?

Thanks Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.