Search results

1. Instrument Cluster Recall

Car went in for a service today, service team said SEAT have released an update for the instrument cluster but they said they haven’t yet received information regarding the update or received the software update yet, probably to sort some teething issues... just letting those with MK6 Ibiza’s...
  2. Spare Alloy Wheel Help

Hello I’m quite a novice when it comes to spare wheels. I’ve managed due to certain incompetences to have a spare tyre (215/40/18) and I am looking to use this + a SEAT 18” alloy wheel as a spare wheel in the boot to replace the inflation kit. Is this possible and what is the kit that I’d need...
  3. Rear Parking Sensors

Hello all, I’ve noticed some Ibiza’s have the flush parking sensors whereas some do not. Is this something the dealer fits on to take to pressure of the manufacturers? Can a buyer also request if they want flush or not; if that’s the case? Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  4. What Modifications have you done?

Hello all, I have recently placed an order for a Ibiza FR Sport, can’t wait! I’ve ordered an official SEAT armrest to fit as soon as I collect the car. What modifications have you all done with your SEAT Ibiza, be it big or small. Would really like “aluminium” foot rests and pedals but can’t...
  5. Loose wing mirror? - Help!

Hi, I dont know what caused this to happen but my wingmirror on my drivers side is slightly loose. Is there a way I can fix this I know if (when) i fold in my wing mirrors there is a hole to allow a torx key would i just have to tighten this or not... Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  6. MPH on Dash

I have a 14plate ibiza fr and when i set the trip to the display shown on the picture nothing happens but the dashed lines.. any help? Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk
  7. Change OEM headunit.

Hi, this is my first post on this so be nice [emoji28]. Im not too familiar with the terminology as this is my first Seat and first forum ive typed on. Anyway intro out the way. I have a Ibiza 2014 Fr and i'm looking into buying a OEM headunit from the newer Ibiza's i think the unit is coded...
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.