Search results

1. Rowan83

Farewell…

Thanks bud, didn’t really consider the ST to be honest. Think I wanted something different but within the German brand…had a BMW 3 Series Touring, my Mrs isn’t keen on Mercedes and never had an Audi before… may regret it but can always change in the near future. Lol.
  2. Rowan83

Farewell…

So last Thursday was a very sad day for me, my leased Cupra 290 Lux went back after 2 years 4 months, nearly 8 months early. :cry: with only 7860 miles on the clock! Due to getting a new puppy we needed an estate so now driving a 2015 Audi A4 Avant S Line, the build quality is there but lacks...
  3. Rowan83

Cracks on tyre

Mine have cracks in them, only done 6k miles but are over 2 years old. I did contact Continental with photos and they said it was cosmetic.
  4. Rowan83

Strange Rubber Seal Issue

I contacted Seat UK CS and they just instructed me to book the car into my local dealership to investigate, they didn't ask for any photos. The tailgate doesn't let in any moisture that I am aware of, no signs of water, damp smell or mould, etc. The local dealership is very good, I actually...
  5. Rowan83

Update... I spoke to my local dealership this morning who know me quite well, use them for servicing, etc. I sent them the photos and they contacted Seat UK. They came back and basically said it wasn't actually a warranty claim. They said the seal has been damaged resulting in water getting into...
  6. Rowan83

Thanks jdubya, I was a bit shocked when I noticed it! I don't use my boot all the time so yesterday was the first time I spotted it. Any reason why this would happen or just manufacturing issue?
  7. Rowan83

Didn't think that was rust around the hinge, thought it was just dirt... Will be pi$$ed if it is! Will double check tomorrow. I spoke to Seat today and they just told me to book the car into my local dealership which I will be doing tomorrow.
  8. Rowan83

Good Evening, Just after some advice. Opened my boot today and noticed what look likes rust within the rubber seal around the boot. Anyone else had this, presume it's a warranty claim? Car is 2019 Leon Cupra. Thanks Iain
  9. Rowan83

Seat Leon Cupra Silver Paint Code

I have a 2019 Leon Cupra in Urban Silver and the paint code is Z7G Foil Silver.
  10. Rowan83

British roads are ruining my enjoyment of this car

Yeah I agree Chris! The roads round here are also really bad, uneven surfaces and massive potholes. You can't enjoy the car properly and constantly worry about damaging the alloys/tyres. Makes you wonder why we pay so much in council tax! It's not just that, so many people just don't care...
  11. Rowan83

Cupra Tyres - Issue

I know I said I thought this was a tiny stone but now I am not sure, struggling to remove it as it's embedded into the rubber. After scraping it looks like a piece of metal but looks to small to be a nail or anything? Just leave it?
  12. Rowan83

Cupra Tyres - Issue

Not sure how they could have been under inflated, I always make sure the pressures are 39 front/35 rear (95% of the time it's just me in the car). The only time I can think of was a day in December when I had my wife and young daughter in the car and a wall picture in the boot, it wasn't that...
  13. Rowan83

Cupra Tyres - Issue

Thanks for the responses everyone, think I will leave it for now. It is slightly annoying on fairly new tyres though.
  14. Rowan83

Cupra Tyres - Issue

I spotted that, it was a tiny rock embedded into the tyre. We have some new houses being built on our estate and it's a right mess.
  15. Rowan83

Cupra Tyres - Issue

I have a Leon Cupra which I leased since new in Sept 2019. With the current Covid situation and working from home the car hasn't been used that much in the past 10 months. Current mileage is 3500. Last week when I was cleaning the car I spotted cracking in the shoulder/sidewall of the front...
  16. Rowan83

Brake dust from pads...

I have noticed this issue on my Cupra, having been a detailer for over 13 years it really bugs me. My wheels were covered when I first picked the car up from new. Cleaning and Iron remover didn't get rid of it. In the end it tooks hours of using a clay bar and polishing. What also annoys me...
  17. Rowan83

Post Pic's of Your Mk3 Leon In Here

What snow foam you using? ?
  18. Rowan83

COVID and impact on your SEAT/CUPRA ownership?

I got my Leon Cupra in Sept 2019. Due to a new job in Feb, Covid and working from home I have only covered just over 3k miles. If I am being honest if I could hand the car back I would. Don't really get time to enjoy it, my wife who is self employed has taken a big hit financially so could do...
  19. Rowan83

MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Is the roof wrapped? at first glance I thought you had the pano sunroof like mine but knew it didnt extend the whole roof. Lol.