Search results

1. Rowan83

Farewell…

So last Thursday was a very sad day for me, my leased Cupra 290 Lux went back after 2 years 4 months, nearly 8 months early. :cry: with only 7860 miles on the clock! Due to getting a new puppy we needed an estate so now driving a 2015 Audi A4 Avant S Line, the build quality is there but lacks...
  2. Rowan83

Strange Rubber Seal Issue

Good Evening, Just after some advice. Opened my boot today and noticed what look likes rust within the rubber seal around the boot. Anyone else had this, presume it's a warranty claim? Car is 2019 Leon Cupra. Thanks Iain
  3. Rowan83

Cupra Tyres - Issue

I have a Leon Cupra which I leased since new in Sept 2019. With the current Covid situation and working from home the car hasn't been used that much in the past 10 months. Current mileage is 3500. Last week when I was cleaning the car I spotted cracking in the shoulder/sidewall of the front...
  4. Rowan83

Cupra Rattles

Good Morning Everyone, So 5 months into ownership I have developed a very annoying rattle in my MY19 Cupra. It becomes worse in sport/cupra mode. The problem is I can't seem to locate it. When driving it sounds like it's coming from over my right shoulder. Could it be within the door card...
  5. Rowan83

Leasing Order Issue - Advice

Evening everyone, I am just after some advice really.... I ordered a standard Leon Cupra 290 on the 11th July through Leasing Options. I received finance acceptance and paid the processing fee on the 12th July. I was then sent through finance documents on the 2nd August. They stated the...
  6. Rowan83

Air Con

With the recent hot weather in the UK has anyone else noticed how poor the air con is? I would expect a brand new car to get pretty cold on max setting but even after a 15 minute journey it still wasn't that cold... ended up having to open the windows. Maybe it's just another 'issue' with...
  7. Rowan83

Car back from the garage....

My Ibiza was in the dealership today to sort out a few issues but to be honest i wish i hadn't bothered now... am somewhat pi$$ed off to say the least! There was a constant rattling around the instrument cluster, they have fixed this but in the process they have left loads off fine scratches on...
  8. Rowan83

Dreaded Rattle....

Today I noticed a rattle coming from the instrument cluster in front of the steering wheel... it appears to be the black plastic trim surrounding the clear plastic.... it seems to be worse at speed and on rougher surfaces.... all I know is it's driving me insane already! Can these sort of...
  9. Rowan83

Blower Issue

When my interior blowers are set on level 2 the fan speed seems fairly weak, then all of a sudden it will increase in power. It keeps doing this on and off.... seems to be only when am driving so it's fairly difficult to get a video. Anyone else had this with the manual air conditioning?
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members