Search results

1. Topzzy55

Buying a Leon Mk3 1.4 TSi FR

What’s everyone’s opinion on the 1.4 TSi unit?Looking into buying one, test drove a 150 ACT but with a DSG box and fair to say it has a lot more pace than my 1.2 tsi but think I’ll stick with the manual. Budget wise (£7,000 - £8500 roughly) I’m looking at the 140BHP variant without the ACT...
  2. Topzzy55

Painting alloys black

Hi, what do people think about painting my 16" SE COPA alloys gloss black? I'd love a new pair of alloys 17" or maybe 18" but money is tight and I don't like the alloys that much on mine. Does anyone think they won't look very good or will they look alright? [emoji848] Cheers. Sent from my...
  3. Topzzy55

1.2 TSi engine, nearly at 100,000 mile.

Just writing to say how impressed I am with the little 1.2tsi 105bhp I have in my seat leon! Coming from a remapped Astra 2.0cdti with 200bhp I was expecting to be disappointed but it's a little nippy thing when you need it to be. Think a remap is on the cards for when im doing motorway miles as...
  4. Topzzy55

Noisy Folding Mirrors

Hello Guys Since I got my Leon the folding mirrors have always been fairly noisy. When I lock the car and hold the button to fold them in I can even hear them while walking away from the car. They also stutter a bit. Anyone got any suggestions or know anything I could do? Or am i stuck with...
  5. Topzzy55

Just bought Leon Mk2 SE Copa - Speaker quality

Just exchanged my 2011 Astra j 2.0 for a Leon SE Copa 1.2TSI as i wanted all the gadgets which my astra didnt have any of whatsoever... and I needed a petrol. The only concern up to now is build quality and speaker quality. It feels no where near as well built as the astra but that was a big...
  6. Topzzy55

Buying a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI SE Copa

Hi! I currently own a 2011 Vauxhall Astra 2.0 CDTI Sri remapped to 195BHP. My situations have changed and a diesel isn't suitable for me. I love my Astra but the petrol Astra are no good on fuel whatsoever :(. So been looking at a 2012 Seat Leon 1.2TSI SE Copa as it has so much more kit than...