Search results

1. Adding Adaptive Cruise control

hi all, Is it possible to add adaptive cruise control when you’ve got your vehicle? I was under the impression all the equipment is already on and adding it meant taking it to a dealer where they added the software for a price. Curious
  2. Sqeaky Clutch

Hi! Anyone having any problems with their clutch? Mines suddenly starting squeaking quite a bit from a few days ago. Bit concerned when I googled the issue. Anyone got any suggestions? Will be very sad if my new ibiza is already posing mechanical faults.
  3. FullLink Crashing

Hey, Found a few problems with the media system which needs a sinple update. The problem I keep getting is when two usb phones are connected within the space of 5 seconds from Each other ie, when you get in the car from going somewhere with your partner. The system just becomes very slow and...
  4. Adding a rear spoiler

Hi peeps, do you think a seat dealer would be able to install the spoiler to the car once we’ve already got it? Is it just a case of attaching it on, or can it not be done now the car is here.
  5. Ibiza Electronic Rear Windows

So as we all know the new ibiza UK specification doesn’t have rear electric windows. Does anyone have any way go mod it so they do? Surely the EU parts would be the same as left hand driving wouldn’t effect the differences in the back. Thinking of possibilities to fix seat’s most disastrous...
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members