Search results

1. Leon ST boot dimensions

Great! Thanks to both @RADIOTWO and @Seriously? :)
  2. Leon ST boot dimensions

Thanks @RADIOTWO Green was meant from the bottom (with the floor in) to the plastic (below the seat recliner "lever") And yellow was from the bottom (with the floor in) to the boot cover like you wrote.
  3. Leon ST boot dimensions

Hi there, I was wondering if somebody could help with dimensions of the boot. I'm thinking of buying a Leon ST but I would like to know these dimensions on the photo. Is there anybody that would measure this and write it here please? I want to build a camping box :D
  4. Bilstein B16 on Ibiza FR

I'm thinking about buying Bilstein B16 for my Ibiza FR (110hp) but would like to know if somebody has some experience with B16? At the moment a have Eibach Pro kit springs and I don't really want the car to be any more stiffer. I really like how it handles at the moment but driving on bad roads...
  5. Strange noise/pop when turning steering wheel

Did somebody had a similar problem with their Ibiza? Mine is 2016 1.2 TSI FR and for 1 month now I'm hearing strange noise (pop) when I turn steering wheel to left or right when stationary. This is only heard when temperature is around or below 0°C, after driving for a while it's ok. Video in...
  6. Ibiza 6J roof rack/bar on panoramic sunroof

Hi to all! Does anyone know if you can have roof bars/rack mounted on Ibiza 6J 5dr with panoramic sunroof? There is some mixed information on the internet and don't know what is true? Thule has only remark for 3dr that it's not suitable for sunroof....what about 5dr? Thanks to all :)
  7. Leon Cupra exhaust

It fits from the 28HP version! :)
  8. Ibiza SXI red bumper stripes

Hi there! I'm rebuilding my SXI from scratch and I'm entering into my final stage (I hope). But there are still some things that I need to find/upgrade. Does anybody know how or where to find just these red stripes on the bumpers? Is it possible that they are the same as on Golf mk2 GTI?
  9. Leon Cupra exhaust

So this means that I could technically mount exhaust on photos to my Leon Cupra 5F with GPF? Curves and length is basically the same?
  10. Leon Cupra exhaust

Hi to everyone! I was searching all over the internet and forum but couldn't find what I was looking for. I hope somebody can help me with this. Is the exhaust layout the same for 280, 290 and 300HP Leon Cupra 5F (non ST version)? I want to mount Inoxcar exhaust without rear and middle...
  11. Digital / Virtual Cockpit retrofit yet?

Do you maybe know if it's possible to do this for Ibiza FR 2016? Where could I check?
  12. Media System Plus w/o navigator

I have a similar question just without the navigation part. In my Ibiza I have Media system touch/colour and was wondering if it's possible to install Media system plus from Leon 5F? Would the cables fit into Leon Radio unit? Thx in advance
  13. Bi-Xenon AFS

Aha. Will put extra focus next time while driving. Thx
  14. Bi-Xenon AFS

That's what strange because I see the sequence up, down, left and right but when turning steering wheel nothing happens. And I can see the difference if there is adaptive xenon but on Ibiza I really don't. The fog lights are the same at my Ibiza but I like it because it helps me on curvy...
  15. Bi-Xenon AFS

hi! I was searching for this but I couldn't find it anywhere. I have 2016 Ibiza FR with so called bi-xenon lights with AFS. This might sound stupid but these lights don't have cornering or am I wrong? I have driven Leon 1P with bi-xenon and it's totally different. So if there is no...
  16. Newbie from Slovenia

Hi everybody! I'm new here. Kind regards from Slovenia. :)
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members