Search results

1. Deadly Ferret

Dog mesh guard and boot mat for an st

I vote hatchbag for total boot protection.. expensive but great product that has good resale after you sell car... I have had these on several cars and wont buy anything else. I use guardsman grills in my 4 x 4's and rate them however I dont have one in my ST so cant vouch for that model.
  2. Deadly Ferret

Mountune for VW group?

https://www.autocar.co.uk/car-news/technology/mountune-launches-new-brand-vw-group-car-upgrades Might be a warrenty keeping modification route at a reasonable cost.
  3. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

All they said was updates to follow in next few weeks
  4. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

If it keeps the warrenty it would be better than other tuning boxes.. although I would be happier with a flash and it would be cheaper for them too.
  5. Deadly Ferret

FWD -> AWD is it worth it?

How much did that cost?
  6. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

Is this fact? I know Volvo are doing that soon.
  7. Deadly Ferret

New Leon CUPRA R ST - can come with 370HP in the UK

Yes just that.. will 280 290 and 300 owners be able to buy this with voiding their warrenty. My fear is that abt will want to charge too much for it. If it were around 500 I would buy it.. if its 2000 like it is on the golf r and s3 all over the world... then I wouldn't
  8. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

How are they reviewing the appetite if none of us have been asked?
  9. Deadly Ferret

The rate I get through tyres... one set a year or every 10k miles having a winter set is no hardship.
  10. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

I have over 4 year warranty left so keen to keep it... if I was out of warrenty I would go revo or similar
  11. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

Looking around it seems they are using their engine control unit piggy back which costs around 2k on s3 and golf r so doubt they will sell for 500.. i m hopeful though.. mountune is around 500 but is a flash.
  12. Deadly Ferret

The 4 drive helps but winter tyres are needed if you want to be confident and safe. That said taking it easy I coped this year without.
  13. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

I just hope they don't charge a silly price like they do for other cars.. is over 2k for golf and s3 etc..
  14. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

Ford have done well with mountune so why not.
  15. Deadly Ferret

I have driven both and have owned civic type r and 350z and Octavia vrs x 2 the 4 drive is by far the best to live with.. drama and scrabbling tyres = expensive new tyres and lack of grip in cold and wet. If you want to track regularly and modify it for the track then red might suit though.
  16. Deadly Ferret

New Leon CUPRA R ST - can come with 370HP in the UK

This is running on 2 threads now.. but got a positive reply today.
  17. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

So looking positive!
  18. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

Just got a reply from abt
  19. Deadly Ferret

Wireless charger not working

Mine has never worked?
  20. Deadly Ferret

Abt....for £500!!

Don't care!