Search results

1. Daytime Running Lights

Many thanks for your reply Tell. I have decided not to use this mod.
  2. Daytime Running Lights

I programmed via VCDS for the fog lights to be DLR on my 2007 SEAT Altea tdi but for some reason, the side lights come on as well.
  3. Climate Control Unit upgrade

I upgraded the climate control unit on my 2007 SEAT Altea some time ago but now want to code the unit to my car as these are the only fault codes that come up on my car. Any ideas on how I can do this using VCDS? Address 08: Auto HVAC Labels: 5K0-907-044.clb Control Module Part Number: 5P0...
  4. Altea Upgrade

Hi All, I have a 2007 Seat Altea tdi been offered some parts by a mate who is breaking his 2007 Seat Leon FR. Just wondering if the front end would fit my Altea bumper, wings, etc?
  5. AC fault codes

Changed Pressure Sensor all good now
  6. What is this?

Thank you both for your replies. I thought exactly that when I was having my MOT done. I have noticed that the bolt that holds the fuel cooler in place has broken off how would I gain access to where the bolt would be?
  7. What is this?

2007 SEAT Altea 1.9 TDI Stylance. When having my MOT done today noticed this radiator like thing hanging done from the drivers side undercarriage. Any ideas what this is?
  8. AC fault codes

I did a scan of my car 2007 SEAT Altea 1.9 Tdi VIN: VSSZZZ5PZ7R073433 and these faults came up relating to the AC. Engine: 005697 - Please check DTC Memory of A/C Controller P1641 - 000 - Freeze Frame: Fault Status: 01100000...
  9. RNS 510

All sorted now reverse camera working forget to unclick back up camera on gateway installation list.
  10. RNS 510

All up and running now except can't get aftermarket rear reverse camera to work. This reverse camera worked on my android head unit but I can't seem to get it working with the VW RNS510. Any ideas as to how I can get it working?
  11. RNS 510

Does upgrading/changing the canbus gateway on affect the ECU in any way?
  12. Auto HVAC

Did a scan of my car today a 2007 SEAT Altea 1.9tdi and this fault came up: 08-Auto HVAC -- Status: Malfunction 0010 Address 08: Auto HVAC Cannot be reached Someone suggested I running a Basic Setting on it but unfortunately tried that all VCDS says that module cannot be reached. Any ideas...
  13. RNS 510

Does anyone know where the canbus module is located because I have to change it to fit RNS510 to avoid battery drain?
  14. RNS 510

I've had 2 of these android headunits before so now have decided to bit the bullet and fit the proper thing. I have just scanned my car with VCDS and it shows that the canbus unit is not compatible with RNS510. Therefore this means that i'll have to replace this in order to stop the battery...
  15. RNS 510

Not as easy as I thought this would be. Alot to learn.
  16. RNS 510

Thanks Brimfull for that. Just a quick question the unit I have is version 3970 what firmware would I need to sort out these issues?
  17. RNS 510

2007 SEAT Altea 1.9 Tdi Stylance I want upgrade the standard SEAT stereo to an RNS 510. I've been offered one of these units 1T0035680F would this unit fit in my car?
  18. heated seat wiring loom

Did you manage to fit the heated seats in your Freetrack?
  19. heated seat wiring loom

That would be great. Would have done it but decided to do the seats on my Ford Galaxy instead first.
  20. heated seat wiring loom

Unfortunately, I haven't done this yet.
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.