Search results

1. Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI Exhaust

Most people will custom fab one, very cheap to do as it’s just a straight piece of pipe
  2. Seat Ibiza FR 1.2 TSI Exhaust

I agree with this, I’ve got the same on a valve system so can turn it off at least but I never have my valves opened (res and backbox delete) as it sounds terrible to me.
  3. EML on after new egr valve fitted

Yeah you’ll need to get it plugged in. EML once triggered will stay on even if the fault has disappeared. It’s honestly worth just buying yourself the machine to do it, you can get them for very cheap for like 20 quid. If not you’ll have to take it to a garage or ask a friend with a machine to...
  4. Installing new Speakers to Seat Ibiza

Did you find this by any chance? I'm looking for the same
  5. Best place to get DRL Headlights?

Not a problem mate, I’m sure you’ll be fine as they really are quite easy but drop me a message and I’ll have a look at my wiring if your struggling. I didn’t wire mine myself as my brothers an auto electrician but it was actually really easy Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  6. Best place to get DRL Headlights?

So everything will connect back to the normal factory light plugs, except the drl bits. From each light, you will have a wire that trails off to a control box for the drls. That box you just connect to the battery using the included cables to positive and negative. There’s a little setup process...
  7. Best place to get DRL Headlights?

I’ve got the 350 eBay ones, they’re nowhere near as nice as the original ones as you get a lot less LEDs in the DRL bit and they definitely aren’t as bright. However, they are a straight swap for your lights (my previous were those aswell) and they cost a fraction of what OEM cost. As above...
  8. Retrofitting cruise control, how to get wire from cabin to engine bay?

You can go through behind the glovebox. It’s quite a tight fit but I managed to get my subwoofer power cable through there. It’s easiest if you remove the glovebox Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  9. Struggling to get aerial out!!

If it’s just the antenna you want taking off, unscrew it first as much as you can and it should flop down. Then just pull as hard as you can and it will pop out. If you want to take the base of the aerial off, you need to remove the headliner inside the car and unscrew the aerial from the...
  10. Where to buy spare front grille badge

I don't know about the 2018 one but you could buy earlier models badges from eBay. If not, you could order through a seat dealer or through a parts store like tps Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  11. Guide - Change KMH to MPH on MFD

Sets the rear lights to stay on all the time. I've not got auto lights either but I was able to turn it on for mine. Makes the car look a lot cooler, especially if you've got the better LED lights. I activated it through long coding on obdeleven, not sure about carista Sent from my iPhone...
  12. Guide - Change KMH to MPH on MFD

Nope. Doing this will get rid of the km/h reading and just keep the mirage there all the time. Instead you’ll get an extra screen before the average speed screen that shows your MPH reading. At least that’s what mine has done Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  13. Guide - Change KMH to MPH on MFD

Wow thanks so much for this. I've tried the region change to Australia before and it didn't change anything, I hadn't done the second bit tho you mentioned. I can finally see a digital mph now [emoji7] also for those with OBDeleven, this is also possible through long coding. Just go into the bit...
  14. My Ibiza FR slightly jolts when hitting 40mph in third gear

I've started having this issue as well very frequently now, although mine sometimes jolts a few times. Always in either 4/5th gear around 40+mph plus and foot to the floor. No power loss or anything, just random jolts but no idea what it is. My cars due a service so I was thinking maybe it just...
  15. What Mods? SEAT IBIZA FR BLACK 1.2 TSI

As said above if you want to do it yourself plastidip or wrap. I had mine wrapped but the wrap has torn due to damage so I'm just going to buy a painted set off eBay. You can pick them up for £50 for a painted black set, will last a lot longer than wrap and plastidip. For air filters, I'm...
  16. What Mods? SEAT IBIZA FR BLACK 1.2 TSI

Nope, once you've unscrewed it enough so that it can tilt up and down, you literally just yank it as hard as you can. It's a bit scary cos you feel it's gonna break but it's connected to the base with like a ball joint so you just need to pull it out Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  17. What Mods? SEAT IBIZA FR BLACK 1.2 TSI

I thought the same as it just sticks on with some sort of adhesive. It's survived quite a few jetwashes already though so it's better than you think Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  18. What Mods? SEAT IBIZA FR BLACK 1.2 TSI

If you want the full base and everything removed, you need to remove the headliner and unbolt the base from below. If it's just the antenna you just need to unscrew then pull really hard to get it off. I don't use my radio so wasn't bothered about reconnecting it, so I just took off the antenna...
  19. Ibiza 6j speaker wire adapters

Awesome, I'm yet to do mine but my driver side speaker has completely failed yesterday so I need to get it done asap. Pictures will be appreciated and any advice for taking apart the door card Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  20. Ibiza 6j speaker wire adapters

Would you not be better off just cutting the connector off the factory speakers and the new speakers and splicing the factory connector on the the new speaker? Either way your going to have to do wire a connector so that's your easiest option Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.