Search results

1. Factory Rear Speaker Wiring

Does anyone know where I can get the wiring or connectors for these speakers? They're the factory OEM rear door speakers for a 5 door 6j. My car didn't come with rears so I bought these but can't seem to find a connector that fits it. Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  2. Carplay/Android Auto Support for Android Units

For anyone with Xtrons units (or other android based units on android 4.4.4+) that are interested in carplay/android auto, get yourself on of these! https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B076D2BP4S/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s01?ie=UTF8&psc=1 TL:DR - Its brilliant and very fast, worth the money in...
  3. Rear Speaker Install on 5 Door 6j

I have a 5 door seat ibiza fr 6j 2013 and want to install rear speakers. My car came with the standard head unit (not the garmin one) and only has speakers at the front. I have bought the oem rear speakers for the car and need to install them. Does anybody know if the wiring will already be...
  4. Cupra Rear Bumper on 2013 5 Door FR

Hi, Can anyone please give a straight answer on whether or not the cupra rear bumper fits an FR? I know that the exhaust needs changing and I will be getting one custom made anyway so this isn't really an issue, the only think I need to know is if the bumper will physically fit a 5 door. I...
  5. Automatic Headlights Retrofit

Hi All, I was just wondering if it was possible to retrofit auto lights/wipers on the 6j FL? Ive seen another thread on here about it which i was going to follow but ive just realised that was for a Leon and not an Ibiza so im not sure if it will work the same. All the involved doing was...
  6. Leather Interior & Alacantara option removed for FR?

Hi All, I am hopefully placing an order soon for an FR so ive been on the configurator pretty much everyday for the past week thinking about my options. I was planning on speccing the leather/alacantara interior on the FR but i checked the configurator and it no longer seems to be ther as an...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise