Search results

1. Limo mode tried everything

Hopefully that fixes it, although it feels like a fueling problem, the turbo on the car was bought recently the turbo was put on the old engine with the same issue then transferred to the new engine, going to check the tank tomorrow and find out if there's any leafs or dirt in it maybe even water
  2. Limo mode tried everything

I sprayed wd40 and Mr muscle and has made no difference car is still doing the same thing, could it be a faulty fuel pump not the one in the tank the timing driven one, maybe it hasn't got enough power? Automatically it was my first thought is there any upgrade options?
  3. Limo mode tried everything

I'll give it ago might get a bigger turbo ill swap first give actuator treatment thanks
  4. Limo mode tried everything

I own a MK1 leon 90 evertime I rag it to 4k rpm in 4th gear is goes into limp mode, the turbo is 100% it's mapped but the engine I had in it previously didn't go into limp mode it boiled and swapped a new one, all the vacuums are ok, no boost leaks anywhere injector wire 3 is spliced but tested...
  5. Rattling in the top end

Towed my car and started it once we stopped the engine sounded like a bunch of empty bottles being hit together really loud rattling, prior to this all I did was change the turbo, put new seals in the Injectors, new fuel filter and changed the fuel lines the car has drove with plenty of power...
  6. Injector blowing out with new seals

My car randomly started spluttering and letting out smoke then came to a stop and wouldn't start so replaced all Injector seals because 1 and 2 was blowing out, but injector one is still blowing out even after cleaning the Injector and nipping it tight, on I went and then again spluttered out at...
  7. Car keeps stalling

Needed a new gearbox
  8. Car keeps stalling

Your probably right it’s just very strange the car drove to my yard parked over night and something breaks, I went outside an hour ago put the car in reverse and revd it to 2k rpm and let the clutch out with the Revs high enough to hopefully bang it out of jammed gear and blue smoke came out of...
  9. Car keeps stalling

Yes only bought just over a month ago, mk1 Leon 90 with 110 injectors and turbo
  10. Car keeps stalling

Brought my car home fine last night, went to to to work next morning and the car kept stalling out of gear when powering on, put the clutch down and car started but won’t go forward or back keeps stalling, the clutch has been sipping but not badly, car hasn't went into 5th this last 2 weeks...
  11. Orange lung symbols

It stays on all the time
  12. Orange lung symbols

Yes that’s the one
  13. Orange lung symbols

racing my car last night and all of a sudden the orange lung symbols/engine management light came on, I’ve seen this light before when my old car went into limp mode but it isn’t going into limp mode, the car was also jumpy in low gears anyone know why this is happening there has been oil also...
  14. New car turbo and ecu transferring help

Alright thanks than
  15. New car turbo and ecu transferring help

Buying a new car tomorrow mk1 90 due to it having mint bodywork and less miles than my current mk1 110. Is it possible to transfer my 110 turbo and ecu over to the new car to keep my remap, someone told me the immo needs disabled. The top speed of the 90 is 108mph will my bigger turbo and...
  16. Cut springs

Old bill is what worries me it’s the chance of the spring bouncing out going over a hill at high speed
  17. Cut springs

My car has 40mm already but they’re not low enough, how low are they?
  18. Cut springs

is it a bad idea to cut spring for a mk1 Leon? I’ve been told they’ll not seat properly due to the design of mk1 Springs.
  19. P1562-17970 fault code

Plugged laptop my into mk1 Leon 110 and got the p1562-17970 fault code it says the car is overboosting, recently got it remapped to 150bhp but it was going into limp mode even with a 135bhp chip, anyone got any solutions. Thanks
  20. Arl 110 upgrade to pd130 turbo

Went with getting the car mapped to 150, the remapper told me on the phone before I left that to the pipe work on the side of the turbo needs changed, need to convert the gearbox and clutch to the pd130 or pd150, front mount intercooler advisable to and bigger injectors.