Search results

1. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

Do you know how to activate cornering ligths with Ibiza LED i have dsg version I dont understand why its not available do you know?
  2. just say hi

still cant post always says wating for moderation approval :S i'm waiting for 3 days and i dont seee any of the posts
  3. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

Did you find a way to to mirror tilt when in reverse mode( i have a dsg)
  4. just say hi

i just found this forum on web and i would like to take some indo about my new ibiza. Also can someone explain me why my messages says that they are waiting for a moderation approval did i miss something? thanks.
  5. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

There is someway to activate side front sensor and rear sensor when in reverse ( it just activate rear because its in reverse) bit i would like to know if front pass when parking
  6. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

do you find a way to activate mirror tilt on reverse i have dsg motor excelence version and about the windows to auto close if rain does it drain much baterry because if window is opened and is not raining it will stay opened it should allow if car is closed then check windows
  7. VCDS or OBD Eleven Coding Tweaks

Did you find a way to do mirroe tilt when in reverse mode i have execellce DSG Also can you clarify if we can activate windows autoclose without a long press (does it use the rain sensor) I have a doubt on this because if the rain sensor is always active it may get my baterry drain , or does...