Search results

1. Below exhaust cover missing ?

Yes 18 FR ST same as mine . So not missing as such they must not put anything there.
  2. Below exhaust cover missing ?

Can anyone take a quick photo of their Leon (not cupra) car in same position for me so I can see what should be there. Will need to be an ST
  3. Below exhaust cover missing ?

Thanks is something missing then. Can someone photo there part under car so I can see what it looks like. Seriously pissed off as they fitted the wrong the tow bar which they said will sort out and the rear light isn't put back in correct. It slips out.
  4. Below exhaust cover missing ?

Photo of it
  5. Below exhaust cover missing ?

Hi, Just had tow bar fitted and not sure if they have not replaced something. under the rear of the car (on the drivers side) there is a plastic covering. 1. On the passenger side where the exhaust is there isn't on my car ? also . 2. When I press and hold for 10 sec remote to unlock car my...
  6. Seat Leon ST Towbar

If i choose the vehicle specific wiring how do they wire it up ? Do they need to run wires through to the front of car ?
  7. Seat Leon ST Towbar

What sort of fitting price did you pay ? Might just get the whole lot done via pf jones
  8. Seat Leon ST Towbar

Wanting to get a towbar fitted for bike rake on my 2018 Seat Leon ST. It has cutout under the car by the looks of thing. Looking for a detachable and I will need to get fitted ideally with no bumper cuts. Thinking something like this witter-detachable-towbar...
  9. Auto lights. Dashboard

Thanks everyone.
  10. Auto lights. Dashboard

When my front lights are set to Auto how can I tell if they are on headlights or daytime lights. E.g driving on motorway in rain how do I know auto has turned headlights on ? I have digital dashboard. Thanks
  11. Digital Dash. - Fuel since start.

Thanks for that, you were spot on! Was driving me crazy trying find where to cycle between those. I was busy trying to do it via the main LCD settings screen where it displays the Auto Classic View 1 View 2 View 3
  12. Folded wing mirrors frozen ?

Thanks to forum I have found how to set the heated mirrors after driving to work with them all misted up :( I wondered has anyone had there folded in wing mirrors frozen in place and risk of damage to motor when they try to unfold and get stuck ? Mine are set to auto fold in when locking...
  13. Digital Dash. - Fuel since start.

I used to have my digital dash middle circle displays set to display fuel usage / economy since Start of journey but it now shows long term or something like that. I have looked but cannot see how to change it back, Any ideas ?
  14. Front assist - warning but nothing there?

Pulled into work car park 3 days after buying car and it spotted a couple weeds! Applied brakes automatically and crapped myself thinking it had hit the curb!
  15. Washing car water drips car wing mirrors

Thanks for the tips. I was putting a couple of MF cloths around the wing mirrors but think I need to try some of the above.
  16. Washing car water drips car wing mirrors

Any tips for sorting out water drips after washing car drips down side door right pain in the backside! I am going out about 3 or 4 times with some QD to dry off.
  17. 16" Space saver recommendations

Will this be ok for a 1.4 seat leon st 2018. ? http://r.ebay.com/cFpcWx 5 * 112 VW GOLF PLUS / GOLF (2005 - 2014) Main Description SPACE SAVER SPARE WHEEL & JACK KIT WHEEL SIZE: 3.5Jx16 WHEEL DIAMETER: 16" NUMBER OF STUDS: 5 PART NUMBER: 1K0601027S JACK KIT INCLUDES: JACK, WHEEL...
  18. Water ingress in boot

I have same issue. When I picked new car up it had been jet washed by dealer. Water in spare wheel. Not what me or the sales man had planned for new car collection. Not been able to reproduce yet but will check in a coupe off weeks. Let us know when you get an update. Thanks.
  19. Car paint

Thanks
  20. Car paint

How are cars sprayed as I have defects in my bonnet and roof. Do they paint spray individual panels or the whole car in one go ? Could these be done at factory or later on ?
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.