Search results

1. 65 Plate FR 5dr. Drivers Seat Squeaking.

Hi folks, I've just recently jumped back into seat ownership with a 65 Plate 184 diesel, glad to be back. HOWEVER. I've got a squeaking drivers seat that's making me want to launch the car into a hedge at any opportunity... It sounds like the base of the seat when I shift my weight back at...
  2. Leon MK3, Rain/Light Sensor, VCDS Checked, fault code inside.

Not as bad as I'd initially hoped! I pulled the sensor (took about 30 seconds disassembly, split the trim behind the mirror and rotated the mirror itself off) and upon visual inspection it looked perfectly OK. I turned the car on with the sensor unplugged and it came up with the BONG...
  3. Leon MK3, Rain/Light Sensor, VCDS Checked, fault code inside.

***FIXED - SEE REPLY (#3) *** Hi folks, first time poster here. Jumped in the Leon this evening (SC FR 184, 2014, about 61k on it) and the inside of the windscreen was frozen up, which is a new one, but I had some bottles in the car which I think led to the excess moisture (-3c here in...
  4. Hi chaps, long time lurker!

Hi chaps, long time lurker with a Leon SC FR 184 from sunny Scotland (not this evening!, -3c) Read these forums for a while but urgent need to ask a question this evening, here's to many more! Cheers, Chris
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members