Search results

1. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Washed it for the first time after I applied ceramic coating last Saturday. It made it a breeze.
  2. Side mirror when reversing

In my Leon you have to turn on the ignition (don't start the car), put the car in reverse and put the knob for the side mirror adjustment to L (R in my case, as I'm not from UK). Then adjust the mirror to where you want it, deselect reverse and turn ignition off. When you then start the car and...
  3. Side mirror when reversing

I might be feeding the troll, but what does it have to do with being lazy? No one said they couldn't live without it. It's a neat function for parallel parking when reversing to the curb. That's it..
  4. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

Washed it for the first time. Afterwards it was polished and wiped down with CarPro Eraser before it had a coating of Cquartz UK 3.0 applied. I left it at the garage for the coating to cure. Here's a picture of the result and one of the car in the wash area - it looked mean.
  5. what did you and your mk3 leon do today

I believe that it's in the 1.8 TSI (not the 1.4 though) and the 2.0 TDI as well as in CUPRAs.
  6. Options affecting Leon lead times

Your new mirror looks great. Don't forget to post pictures of the car next time [emoji41] Sendt fra min SM-G950F med Tapatalk
  7. Advice on abandoned car on my drive

There is, but we're waiting for the "after" picture. I'm curious as well. Is it gone?
  8. Hello from Denmark

Hi Rune, Good to see more people from Denmark joining in. I have recently ordered a new Leon ST FR 1.4 DSG and the wait is killing me. Now I am just lurking around the forum to pass the time. How do you like your new car? What sort of equipment did it come with? Sendt fra min SM-G950F med...
  9. Options affecting Leon lead times

Do you know if this only applies to SEAT in UK? I am buying a Leon ST FR in Denmark and I am paying for floor mats. There are the normal mats and an FR version. Both priced the same. Am I being ripped off?
  10. Updating the inbuilt Mib2 Satnav / Mib2 tricks and Mib1

I have just ordered my new Leon and opted for the FR package (consisting of Full Link, Navigation, Full LED, Digital cockpit in Denmark). The car is not currently specced with MapCare, but for about 200 EUR I can get MapCare for 3 years. I plan to keep the car more than 3 years. It is my...
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise