Search results

1. VCDS - How To Guides - MK3 Leon 5F

Hi All, I have a Leon 5F facelift, do anyone of you know the coding for this : Regards
  2. SW update for MIB2 infotainment system?

Hi all, Can you tell me please if my unit is mib1 or mib2 and if there is any update available ? Cheers
  3. Navigation button missing

Yeah this is exactly the situation. Why pay more for something that you can have built-in ? It seems that "navigation" don't cover Morocco as the only maps I found on their website are for Europe.
  4. Navigation button missing

@Marve : Because you can have the button but not the data.
  5. Navigation button missing

Thank you for this clarification. The Full link option is already included in it. That sucks man :censored: @villa chris: I tought that too. :( . I think it's mostly to regional restriction as navigation maps are not available in my country
  6. Navigation button missing

Hi all, I just got my new Léon fr 2017 and when looking at the media system, there is no navigation button available. Also, how can I find what type is the system ? D250 ? D350 ? This is how it looks: Device part number: 5qa035824b Hardware : H41 Software : 0468 Cheers
  7. Hello from the other side

Hello world, I'm new owner of a Seat Léon fr 2017. I'm from Morocco and I'm glad to be here with you. I'm an IT guy so if you have any related issue just ask me and I'll do my best to help Cheers :D