Search results

1. OBDeleven modifications

Hi, I've read through the thread but can't see to find the answer. I only want to be able to make it so that the auto fold mirrors on lock, I have a new face-lift cupra, can this be done on Carista or will I need to still buy OBDEleven Pro?
  2. Advice on abandoned car on my drive

I can't believe how understanding you're being, I'd have this off my drive in 24 hours! Chuck it in the middle of the road or on some double yellows like people have suggested. Can't believe the cheek of some people! Make sure to provide an update OP! Good luck.
  3. Cupra Insurance

I've been with them before and no issues other than call wait times. Cheap and cheerful. Just make sure all your details are cosher and you shouldn't have a problem if you need to claim. Don't forget GAP if a new car too, don't think admiral offer new replacement in the first year like the...
  4. Cupra Insurance

I haven't actually called them just yet as I won't be getting the cupra for a few months. But probably worth at least a phone call. Although that being said, currently have a fiesta ST and they wouldn't touch me as they said they have been paying out £8 for every £1 taken on insurance for...
  5. Cupra Insurance

Same here, 22 and prices coming in around <£900 with admiral group, direct line quoted approx £1300. Maybe try a broker such as Adrian Flux?
  6. Cupra 300 price changes

Only placed my order 6 weeks ago so I think I'll probably be able to make a change. Going to give them a call tomorrow and try to see if they can get hold of a manual to drive, even if it's the 290. Just need a feel for it! But I'm the same as you, didn't have a long enough test drive in...
  7. Cupra 300 price changes

Whats made SEAT reduce the price of the DSG? I've put an order down for a Manual a few weeks ago, and this change in price has got me wondering whether I should change to the DSG. I only test drove the DSG as wasn't able to find anyone local with the manual, but didn't consider it because of...
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.